Interested in Blockchain?
This page has been added due to the special request by millennial users. Check out latest Cryptocurrency exchanges to new blockchain solutions
Kasse Hardware Wallet by Hyundai Pay for Cryptocurrency HK-1000 High Security Virtual Currency Crypto Vault - Bitcoin Ethereum Ripple Litecoin Dash ZCash Bitcoin cash
$74.95 in stock
2 new from $74.95
as of October 19, 2018 12:14 am
- Kasse Currently Supports: Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), All ERC20 Tokens (500+), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Dash (DASH), Litecoin (LTC), Qtum(QTUM, Ripple (XRP), Zcash (ZEC), and more coming soon!
- Hyundai-Pay, manufacturer of Kasse is one of the newest members of the Hyundai family. The Hyundai name is world renowned for excellence and innovations in automobiles, IoT devices, and consumer electronics. Hyundai-Pay is specialized in blockchain-based fintech financial business and IoT Infrastructure.
- Cold storage of digital currency has never been so secure and easy! Store, send, and receive cryptocurrency safely and with confidence through the Kasse All-in-one PC App (Windows 7+ & Mac -- Linux & Mobile Coming Soon). Beneath its compact and elegant ergonomic exterior, Kasse secures your private keys within a secondary secure chip locked by a user-created pin. Hardened against threats to your coins, this silicon vault is immune to malware, key loggers, viruses, and hackers.
- BIP39 Universal Compatibility: Kasse is compatible with all BIP39 compliant wallets (12-24 Word Seed + Passphrase). Import, recover and generate cryptocurrency wallets that are compatible with all leading hardware wallets and most popular software wallets. Whether Kasse is your first wallet, you are making the switch to Kasse, or your Kasse is a backup for an existing wallet, you can be sure of seamless compatibility with other solutions.
- Secure transactions on Windows and Mac! Transactions must be confirmed with the user-generated PIN to ensure the owner of the wallet retains complete control while combating deception or theft on PCs that may be compromised or less than secure.