Incyte Corporation (NASDAQ: INCY) was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Wilmington, Delaware, with 1,367 full-time employees. It is a company specializing in AIDS (anti-HIV), cancer and inflammation Pharmaceutical companies for disease drugs.
Incyte Corporation (INCY):
Inset Medical (Inside Medical) develops drug discovery for HIV, cancer and inflammatory diseases, provides genetic information, and combines genetic data with powerful software tools, allowing researchers to analyze and compare millions of species from living organisms Gene combination accelerates the development of new therapies.
Incyte Corporation (INCY) product:
JAKAFI-treatment of bone marrow fibrosis and polycythemia vera cancer, commercial stage , Insett Medical Company sells its JAKAFI products through a professional pharmacy network and wholesale.
- Ruxolitinib Cream-for the treatment of alopecia areata, currently in phase II clinical trials.
- INCB52793-for the treatment of advanced malignant tumors, currently in phase I/II clinical trials.
- Baricitinib-is in the phase III clinical trials for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis; at the same time in the phase II clinical trials for psoriasis and diabetic nephropathy; at the same time in the phase II clinical trials for the treatment of atopic dermatitis.
- INCB39110-combined with osimertinib in the treatment of lung cancer, currently in phase I/II clinical trials; combined with pembrolizumab in the treatment of advanced malignant tumors, currently in phase I/II clinical trials; at the same time in phase II clinical trials for the treatment of graft-versus-host disease Experimental phase.
- Epacadostat-used for the treatment of a variety of tumors, currently in phase II clinical trials; in the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer and advanced melanoma phase I/II clinical trials.
- INCB54329 (BRD) and INCB53914 (PIM)-Phase I/II clinical trials for the treatment of advanced malignant tumors.
- INCB50465 (PI3Kd)-Phase I/II clinical trials for the treatment of B-cell malignancies and solid tumors.
- INCB54828 (FGFR) and INCSHR1210-in phase I/II clinical trials for the treatment of solid tumors.
- Capmatinib-in phase II clinical trials for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer, glioma and liver cancer.
Yin Sete Medical (Incyte Corporation) and Novartis (Novartis International Pharmaceutical Ltd.), Eli Lilly and Company (Eli Lilly and Company), Andi Jun Adams (Agenus Inc.), Pfizer (Pfizer Inc.), Merus NV, Calithera Biosciences, Inc. , Jiangsu Hengrui Medicine Co., Ltd. and Abramson Cancer Center signed a cooperation agreement.
- In September 2015, Insett Medical announced that it had obtained the exclusive right to develop and commercialize the PD-1 monoclonal antibody (SHR-1210) of Jiangsu Hengrui Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. (SH:600276) for 795 million US dollars.
- Novartis acquired Incyte’s c-Met inhibitor, capmatinib (INC280, INCB028060).
- On April 16, 2017, due to safety and dosage reasons, the FDA rejected Inset Medical’s once-daily rheumatoid arthritis drug baricitinib, indicating that the company’s stock price plummeted by more than 10%.