Innovative Solutions and Support, Inc. (NASDAQ:ISSC) was founded on February 12, 1988, and is headquartered in Exton, Pennsylvania, USA, with 55 full-time employees. It is a system integrator, design , Development, manufacturing, sales and service flight guidance, aircraft automatic throttle and cockpit display system.
Innovative Solutions and Support (ISSC):
Innovative Solutions and Support provides flat-panel display systems that can replicate the display of analog or digital displays on one screen, and can replace the existing displays in traditional aircraft, as well as tactical workstations for safe monitoring of airborne aircraft and military aircraft; flight The management system supplements the upgrade of the IS&S flat panel display system of commercial air transport aircraft; and the integrated backup unit, which combines the measurement and display of altitude, airspeed and navigation data into a single for military, commercial air transport and corporate/general aviation applications Spare/spare navigation equipment.
Innovative solutions and support companies also provide digital air data computers to calculate various air data parameters, such as altitude, airspeed, vertical speed, angle of attack, and other information derived from air pressure measurement; integrated air data computer and display unit , Used to calculate and transmit air data information; altitude display, convey aircraft altitude measurement; airspeed display, convey various airspeed measurements; and altitude alarm, allow the pilot to select the desired cruise altitude, and in the event of unacceptable deviation Warning to the pilot at time.
In addition, Innovative Solutions and Support also provides engine and fuel displays that can convey information related to fuel and fuel levels and engine activities, such as oil, hydraulic pressure and temperature; integrated global navigation systems; and utility management systems.
Innovative solutions and support companies serve commercial air transport carriers and companies/general airlines, the Ministry of Defense and its commercial contractors, aircraft operators, aircraft modification centers, foreign military and original equipment manufacturers.
Innovative Solutions and Support (ISSC) History:
- In 1988, IS&S was founded by Geoffrey Hedrick.
- In 1989, the Digital Fuel Quantity Indicating System (FQIS) was developed for A-10, DC-10, DC-9 and KC10.
- In the 1990s, received SSBA altimeter contracts for F-16, F5, A10 and T2; developed C130H engine instrumentation for Lockheed ; FAA awarded Gulfstream GII and KC-135 RVSM certification; obtained KC-135 RVSM production for about 600 aircraft Contract; completed C-9 RVSM compliance for the US Navy.
- In the 2000s, the company’s initial public offering (IPO); various RVSM certification solutions for commercial and commercial jets; won numerous military planning contracts; FAA certified B757/B767 flat panel display system; first use IS&S avionics to deliver Eclipse 500 ; Launched Vantage flat panel display system.
- In 2010, AdViz’s ship kit was delivered to Cessna; Icelandair chose to provide Cockpit /IP® for the 757 aircraft; National Airlines chose to provide Cockpit /IP® for the 757 aircraft; and developed the Avio integrated flight management system for Eclipse Aerospace (Avio Integrated Flight Management System).
- In 2011, FAA released TSO and STC for Eclipse flight management system; won the contract of Boeing KC-46A tanker aerial refueling operator control and display unit; B757 flat panel display system received EASA STC; won the National Nuclear Safety Administration System Integration Award and B737 aircraft performance upgrade award; won the Eclipse 550 production model contract from Eclipse Aerospace, and provided Flight Deck.
- In 2012, developed an integrated backup unit; FAA released STC for B737 Cockpit /IP®; won the C-130 avionics modification contract from iAccess Technologies; launched Cockpit /IP®IINextGen flight deck; won the Boeing Performance Excellence Award.
- In 2013, IS&S celebrated its 25th anniversary; obtained a contract with Delta Air Lines to enhance the MD-88/MD-90 fleet through IS&S FPDS, ISU and FMS; obtained a contract with Pilatus to provide a utility management system for PC-24 ( UMS); Lockheed Martin recognized IS&S 100% on-time delivery and zero quality defects; developed Cockpit /IP®Panorama; Eclipse 550 with IS&S integrated flight management system (IFMS®) and standby display unit began production.
- In 2014, FAA STC for NextGen flight management system (FMS); C-130 NextGen flight deck first flight; FAA STC for Eclipse 500/550 integrated flight management system (IFMS) automatic throttle; operating on a helicopter Integrated Standby Unit (ISU); The NextGen flight deck of the classic series Boeing 737 is launched.
- In 2015, C-130 NextGen flight deck certification and customer delivery; RNP Navigator developed as a cost-effective RNP/LPV solution; ADAHRS unit launched; Autothrottle suitable for PT-6 engines was launched.
- In 2016, the NextGen flight deck with integrated Autothrottle was launched; the flight test with integrated automatic throttle; the utility management system (UMS) was provided for the PC-24; and the 300th B757/B767 flat panel display system was delivered.
- 2017, FAA STC awarded the prize for the NextGen Flight Deck; FAA awarded turboprop autothrottle for the first time STC; and Lufthansa Technik (Lufthansa Technik) cooperation distribution and installation of flat panel display systems; installation 350th B757 / B767 Flat Panel Display system.