LMI Aerospace Inc., LMI Aerospace Inc. (NASDAQ:LMIA) was founded in 1948, headquartered in St. Charles, Missouri, USA, with 1,970 full-time employees. It is a company that provides parts for the aerospace and defense industries, such as tail fins and flaps , Fuselage and cockpit companies.
LMI Aerospace (LMIA):
LMI Aerospace provides structural parts, accessories and kits for aircraft, which are used in aerospace, defense and technology industries. The company also develops new products for customers and provides aircraft prototype design, testing and design capabilities. LMI Aerospace is mainly divided into two divisions to operate.
- Aircraft structure department: manufacturing machine tools, finishing, integration, assembly and kits combining close tolerance aluminum, special alloys and composite materials and advanced pieces, used in aerospace, defense and technology industries.
- Engineering Service Department: Including D3 operation, providing complete design, engineering and project management service support from conceptual design, analysis, certification, product support and complete turnkey engineering solutions to extend the life cycle of aircraft.
History of LMI Aerospace (LMIA):
- 1948: Established as a manufacturer of large commercial aircraft components;
- 1998: Go public and diversify through acquisitions;
- 2001: Acquired Tempco Engineering, expanding the product line to the semiconductor and medical device fields;
- 2001: Acquired Versaform Corporation and Southern Stretch Forming and Fabrication, Inc., added metal component production capacity;
- 2003: Opened a distribution center in Savannah, Georgia;
- 2006: Opened a 23,000 square foot manufacturing center in Mexico;
- 2007: Acquired D3 Technologies, Inc., added structural design and analysis capabilities;
- 2009: Acquired Intec, Inc., added composite material manufacturing and structural testing capabilities;
- 2012: Acquisition of TASS, Inc., new engineering capabilities;
- 2012: Acquired Valent, Inc., and added assembly and processing capabilities.
LMI Aerospace (LMIA) investment:
Company official website | Market trend | US stock encyclopedia