Kangxi Ge company (Baxter) Centene Corp. (NYSE: CNC) was founded in 1984 and headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, full-time employees 30,500 people, and allied health company , Aetna insurance company , Anson insurance company , CIGNA Insurance and Humana company , is a medical health insurance giant.
Consigol Corporation (Baxter) is a large listed company and a leading multi-line healthcare company, acting as the main intermediary agency for government-funded and private insurance medical projects. Centene’s main businesses include medical insurance, Medicaid, health insurance market system (through ACA), Tricare and traditional commercial insurance. It is the second largest listed company in Missouri.
Concierge also signs contracts with other healthcare and commercial organizations to provide professional services such as behavioral healthcare services, case management software, correctional insurance, family health services, life and health management, vision, pharmacy welfare management, and telemedicine services.
Centene Corporation is committed to health insurance solutions. Whether insured or not, it can improve community health through its professional services. The services provided by the company include US medical assistance measures, medical care measures, health insurance market and others Health solutions.
Centene (CNC) history:
- Established as an independent health plan company in Wisconsin in 1984;
- In the past 30 years, Centene has grown into a Fortune 500 company;
- On July 2, 2015, Centene announced that it would acquire its competitor HealthNetInc for US$6.8 billion . As of June 30, 2015, Centene had more than 3 million members (customers) in 21 states across the United States. If successful With the acquisition of Health Net Inc , the combined company will have more than 10 million members across the United States, and the 2016 trial premium income will be approximately $37 billion. Centene will pay $28.25 in cash per share of Health Net, plus 0.622 shares of Centene, which represents a 21% premium to Health Net’s closing price on Wednesday. The transaction is expected to be completed in early 2016. Centene said it expects to increase its earnings per share by 20% in the first year after the transaction is completed;
- In March 2016, Centene completed the acquisition of HealthNet. HealthNet shareholders received 0.621 shares of Centene common stock and US$28.25 in cash at the close of the market. The total transaction value was approximately US$6 billion, including debt obligations. After the acquisition of HealthNet, Centene More than 11 million people provide medical services;
- On September 12, 2017, Centene Corp. announced that it would acquire Fidelis Care, a non-profit insurance company, for US$3.75 billion. Centene is currently ranked 66th in the Fortune Global 500 list.
Its subsidiaries include:
- Celtic Insurance Company
- Centene UK
- Dental Health & Wellness
- Envolve PeopleCare (including Nurseur, LiveHealthier, NurseWise and Centatico)
- Health Net
- NovaSys Health
- OptiCare Managed Vision
- Ribera Salud
- Fidelis Care
- US Medical Management (USMM)
- Formerly US Script (now Envolve Pharmacy Solutions)