Anacor Pharmaceuticals (Anacor Pharmaceuticals), Anacor Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:ANAC) was founded in 2000, formerly known as AnaMax, Inc., changed its current name in October 2002, and is headquartered in Palo Alto, California. , With 110 full-time employees, is a biopharmaceutical company that develops new small molecule therapies for boron compounds.
On June 23, 2016, Pfizer completed the acquisition of Anacor Pharmaceuticals. After the market closed, the company’s stock was delisted from Nasdaq.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC):
Anacor Pharmaceuticals is committed to the research and development of new small molecule treatments of boron compounds. Its main products include:
- The antifungal drug tavaborole, which is mainly used to treat onychomycosis, has entered clinical trials Phase III;
- The topical anti-inflammatory drug AN2728 is mainly used to treat atopic dermatitis, psoriasis and chronic dermatitis. It has completed the clinical trial Phase II;
- AN5568, developed for African human trypanosomiasis, has now entered clinical trials Phase I, and used other compounds to treat animal health indications;
- The topical antifungal drug AN2718 has entered clinical trials Phase I;
- AN2898, an anti-inflammatory drug for external use, has completed the clinical trial Phase IIa;
- AN3365, an antibiotic used to treat Gram-negative bacterial infections.
Ann card pharmaceutical company and GlaxoSmithKline (GlaxoSmithKline LLC), Eli Lilly (Eli Lilly and Company), Medicis Pharmaceutical Corporation, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation, Medicines for Malaria Ventures partnership.
On May 16, 2016, Pfizer acquired the pharmaceutical company Anacor for US$5.2 billion at a premium of 55%. Pfizer will obtain Anacor’s experimental eczema drug. Pfizer terminated the US$160 billion pharmaceutical giant Al- Aer a month ago. Established merger agreement.
Anacor Pharmaceuticals (ANAC) investment:
Has been acquired by Pfizer and delisted!