VerifyMe, Inc. (OTC PINK:VRME) was established in 1999, formerly known as LaserLock Technologies, Inc., changed to its current name in July 2015, located in Rochester, New York, with 1 full-time employee (Patrick White, CEO), It is a company that provides security solutions in the United States for the identification and certification of personnel, products and packaging in various applications.
VerifyMe, Inc. (VRME):
Patrick White, CEO of VerifyMe, has more than 15 years of work experience in the security and identification industry. He founded Security Systems, Inc. in 2002 and served as the company’s CEO and board member from 2002 to 2012.
Under the leadership of Mr. Patrick White, Document Security Systems is Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu (Deloitte LLP) for the release of the list of America’s fastest growing technology companies in the five years (2008-2012), among the Technology Fast 500. As an inventor, Mr. White has also obtained 3 US digital security technology patents. During Mr. White’s tenure, DSS has grown from 5 employees to more than 100 employees, has two secure data centers, and has manufacturing plants in San Francisco, California, Rochester, New York, and Victor, New York.
Mr. Patrick White is a visionary and results-oriented security technology industry leader. He brings more than 20 years of private and public company operations, finance, accounting and management experience to VerifyMe. He combines expertise in strategic planning, business development, staffing, cost control, accounting and financial system deployment, and has extensive experience in building successful organizations.
VerifyMe, Inc. provides:
- RainbowSecure technology, which combines invisible ink with a proprietary tuned laser for anti-counterfeiting and exposure of counterfeit products in the gaming industry.
- SecureLight technology can change the color of ink for various applications, including credit cards, driving licenses, passports, stock certificates, clothing labels, currency, ID cards and tax stamps, as well as protecting clothing, medicines and other physical products.
- SecureLight+ technology, the solution can be certified with proprietary tuned laser equipment as well as fluorescent lamps.
- VeriPAS technology can provide brand owners with geographic business intelligence on counterfeit products.
- The identity verification tool allows customers to use a customized buzzer to verify the identity of the product, which can identify the product with its unique anti-counterfeiting solution.
VerifyMe, Inc. has established a strategic partnership with INX International Ink Company.