Eagle Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ:EGRX) was founded in 2007 and is headquartered in Woodcliff Lake, New Jersey, USA, with 96 full-time employees. It is a professional pharmaceutical company dedicated to the development and commercialization of intensive care and oncology in the United States. Field of injection products.
Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX):
Eagle Pharmaceuticals is a professional pharmaceutical company in the United States dedicated to the development of injectable drugs for critically ill patients and cancer patients. The company’s main products are:
- Argatroban-used to treat heparin-induced thrombocytopenia;
- Ryanodex injection suspension-used to treat malignant high fever;
- EP-3101 and EP-3102 injection-is a RTD (ready to dilute) injection, used to treat chronic lymphocytic leukemia and painless non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma;
- EP-4104-For the treatment of heat stroke;
- EP-5101 (Pemetrexed)-an RTD injection for the treatment of lung cancer and mesothelioma, currently in the preclinical stage;
- EP-6101-For percutaneous transluminal angioplasty (percutaneous transluminal angioplasty)-Refer to Wikipedia .
Eagle Pharmaceuticals (EGRX) investment:
Market rumors: Teva Pharmaceuticals is said to have shown a strong interest in Eagle Pharmaceuticals after the failed acquisition of Mylan . Similar anti-cancer drug companies include: KITE , JUNO , ADRO , ADXS , BLCM , BLUE, etc.