SEI Investments Co. (NASDAQ:SEIC) was founded in 1968 and is headquartered in Oaks, Pennsylvania, USA, with 3,186 full-time employees. It is an asset management company that provides asset management and information services.
SEI Investments Co. (SEIC):
- SEI Investments Co., through its subsidiaries, provides clients with wealth management, retirement and investment solutions, asset management, investment processing outsourcing solutions, financial services and investment consulting services.
- SEI Investments Co., through its subsidiaries, serves clients including: private banks, independent financial advisors, institutional investors, investment managers, investment advisors, wealth management institutions, companies, retirement plan promoters, non-profit organizations, hedge fund managers, and registered Investment consultants, independent brokers, financial planners, life insurance agents, defined benefit plans, fixed payment plans, foundations and board designated funds.
- Through its subsidiaries, SEI Investments manages independent customer-centric investment portfolios.
- SEI Investments also initiates and manages equity, fixed income products and balanced mutual funds through subsidiaries.
- Through its subsidiaries, SEI Investments invests in public equity and fixed income markets.
- SEI Investments uses fundamental and quantitative analysis, focusing on top-down and bottom-up analysis, and invests through its subsidiaries.
SEI Investments Co. (SEIC) History:
- In 1968, the company’s current chairman and CEO Alfred P. West, Jr. founded the company;
- In the 1970s, SEI developed an automated trust and investment accounting system for the bank trust department;
- On March 25, 1981, SEI’s initial public offering (IPO) on Nasdaq;
- In the 1980s, SEI combined modern portfolio theory with a comprehensive asset allocation model;
- In the 1990s, SEI launched a wealth management operation platform for independent expense advisors;
- In the 1990s, SEI provided Manager-of-Managers investment programs to institutional and individual investors in the United States, Canada, Europe, South Africa and Asia;
In the 21st century, SEI successively launched:
- Pension management solutions-combining pension decision-making with corporate financing goals;
- Total Operational Outsourcing (Total Operational Outsourcing)-a comprehensive platform for investment managers, providing processing for all types of investment;
- Customer-oriented investment strategies;
- The SEI Wealth Platform.