Mesoblast Ltd (NASDAQ: MESO) was founded in 2004 and is headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, with 83 full-time employees. It is a biotechnology company that develops cell-based regenerative therapeutic products.
Mesoblast Limited and its subsidiaries are engaged in the research and development of cell-based regenerative therapeutic products in Australia, the United States, the United Kingdom, Singapore and Switzerland. The therapeutic products developed by Mesoblast using its patented technology platform include mesenchymal adult stem cells (MLCs) , To treat conditions that do not meet medical needs, covering conditions such as heart disease, spine and musculoskeletal diseases, tumors and blood diseases, immune vectors, and inflammatory conditions.
Mesoblast Co., Ltd. is a biopharmaceutical company that develops and commercializes allogeneic cellular drugs. Its proprietary regenerative medicine technology platform is based on specialized cells called mesenchymal mass spectrometry adult stem cells.
Mesoblast’s leading product candidates include:
- MPC-150-IM-for congestive heart failure (advanced heart failure), currently in phase III clinical stage;
- MPC-06-ID-Treatment of chronic back pain caused by severe intervertebral disc degeneration. Currently in Phase III clinical stage;
- MSC-100-V-for the treatment of steroid-resistant acute graft-versus-host diseases (GVHDs), currently in phase III clinical stage;
- MPC-300-IV-for the treatment of biologically refractory rheumatoid arthritis, diabetic nephropathy and type 2 diabetic nephropathy, currently in phase II clinical trials;
- JR-031-used to treat children and adults GVHDs;
- MPC-25-IC-for the treatment of acute ischemic heart disease, currently in phase II clinical trials;
- MPC-25-Osteo——for the treatment of spinal fusion, phase II clinical trials have been completed;
- MPC-CBE-for the treatment of bone marrow transplantation, currently in phase III clinical trials.
As of the date of the 2015 prospectus, Mesoblast Co., Ltd. has reached a strategic cooperation agreement with Lonza Group to commercialize ready-made adult stem cell products, and jointly develop and commercialize products for cardiovascular diseases and neurological diseases with Teva Pharmaceuticals . MPCs.
As of June 2019, Mesoblast Limited has established a strategic partnership with Tasly Pharmaceutical Group to provide heart failure MPC-150-IM and MPC-25-IC for heart attacks in China; and JCR Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd. co-developed wound healing for the treatment of epidermolysis bullosa.
Mesoblast (MESO) investment:
It was listed on Nasdaq on 11/13/2015 and issued 7,479,617 shares at an issue price of $8/share, raising US$59,836,936, and stock code: MESO.