Carlisle Partners (Carlisle Group Co., Ltd.) Carlisle Companies Incorporated (NYSE: CSL) was founded in 1917 and is headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA, with 14,000 full-time employees. It is a structural parts, auto parts, industrial parts and basic industries The supplier is the supplier of many OEM factories.
Carlisle Companies (CSL):
Carlisle Partners is a diversified product manufacturing group. Its main products include construction rubber and thermoplastic materials, structural parts, automotive parts (tires, wheel parts), industrial parts (rubber insulators for wires and cables) and basic industries. The supplier of the factory.
Carlisle Companies Inc. is divided into five divisions to operate: Construction Materials, Interconnect Technologies, Fluid Technologies, Brake & Friction, FoodService Products .
1. Building materials department : production and sales of rubber, thermoplastic polyolefin, polyvinyl chloride coiled roofing systems, rigid foam insulation panels, various roofing applications, liquid sprayed waterproof coils, HVAC pipe sealants for the commercial and residential construction markets And hardware;
2. Interconnect technology department : provide design and manufacture of wires, cables, connectors, cable assemblies, power supplies and data transmission for aerospace, medical, defense electronics, test and measurement equipment and other industrial markets;
3. Fluid technology department : design, manufacture and sell liquid finishing equipment and system components for the automotive, automotive refinish, aerospace, agriculture, construction and other industries, brands include: Binks, DeVilbiss, Ransburg and BGK;
4. Braking and friction department : provide off-road braking systems and friction products for the construction, agriculture, mining, aircraft, heavy truck and high-performance racing markets. The product brands include: Hawk, Wellman, Velvetouch;
5. Catering product department : Provide permanent sanitary ware, tablecloths, cooking utensils, catering equipment, glass fiber and composite trays and tableware, industrial brooms, brushes, mops, etc. for commercial and institutional catering.
In 2015, Carlisle Companies Inc. sales reached 3.5 billion U.S. dollars.
Carlisle Companies (CSL) acquires Baike:
- 10/2005 ArvinMeritor Equipment
- 07/2005 Zhejiang Kete heavy duty brake pads and brake business
- 07/2004 Trintex Corporation semi-pneumatic tire and wheel business
- 06/2003 Flo-Pac Manufacturer
- 10/2002 MiraDri Waterproofing
- 08/2001 Dayco Power Transmission Rubber
- 03/2001 Connecting Devices, Inc.
- 03/2001 Wincanton Engineering Ltd.
- 01/2001 EcoStar, Inc.
- 01/2001 Stork Friesland Evaporators
- 01/2001 Paramount Plastics
- 01/2001 Scheffers Equipment
- 09/2000 Red River Mfg.
- 07/2000 Bontech Engineering
- 07/2000 Zimmer Corp.
- 06/2000 UniTrek Company
- 05/2000 Process Controls Engineering Software & Control Systems
- 04/2000 Titan Consumer Products Division
- 04/2000 Extract Technologies
- 04/2000 Dura-Ware, Inc.
- 02/2000 Damrow Global
- 01/2000 DynAir, Inc.
- 12/1999 CRAGAR Industries, Inc.
- 12/1999 Marko International, Inc.
- 11/1999 Innovative Engineering, Ltd.
- 06/1999 Johnson Truck Bodies
- 01/1999 Global Manufacturers
- 10/1998 Industrial Tire Products
- 09/1998 Quality Microwave Interconnects
- 03/1998 Vermont Electromagnetics
- 01/1998 Hardcast Europe
- 12/1997 Zimmerman Brush Co.
- 08/1997 Tilden Corporation
- 07/1997 Conestoga Co.
- 07/1997 Wheeltech
- 05/1997 Neilson Wheel
- 04/1997 Overland Brakes
- 02/1997 Sun Coast Industries
- 10/1996 Hartstone
- 10/1996 Johnson Controls Plastic’s Engineering Plastics Division
- 08/1996 Scherping Systems
- 03/1996 Intero/Unique
- 02/1996 Insul-Foam Inc.
- 10/1995 Walker Stainless Equipment
- 09/1995 Ti-Brook
- 06/1995 Trail King
- 03/1995 Thunderline Corporation
- 01/1995 Sparta Brush
- 06/1994 Quaker Construction Products
- 03/1993 Goodyear Roofing Systems
- 01/1993 ECI Building Components
- 10/1992 Altec Heavy Brake Remanufacturing Department
- 09/1991 SiLite Incorporated
- 08/1990 Brookpark Plastics
- 08/1990 BF Goodrich Off-Highway Braking Systems
- 11/1989 Roofers Supply Inc.
- 06/1989 National Friction Products