Banner Corporation (NASDAQ:BANR) was founded in 1890 and is headquartered in Walla Walla, Washington, USA. It has 1,918 full-time employees. It is a bank holding company that controls Banner Bank and Islanders Bank, mainly individuals in the United States , Businesses and public sector entities provide commercial banking and financial products and services.
Banner Corporation (BANR):
- Banner offers deposit products, including demand checking accounts, interest-bearing checking accounts, money market deposit accounts, time savings accounts, certificates of deposit, cash management services and retirement savings plans.
- Banner also provides loan products, including commercial and multi-family real estate loans; residential mortgage loans; residential construction and land loans for professional residential builders and developers; consumer loans such as home equity credit lines, auto loans, ships and recreational vehicles Loans, and loans secured by deposit accounts; commercial loans; and agricultural loans.
- In addition, Banner Corporation engages in mortgage banking business by initiating and selling loans for 1 to 4 households and multi-family houses.
As of December 31, 2015, Banner Bank has 199 branches (branches) and 9 loan offices in Washington, Oregon, and Idaho; Islanders Bank opened 3 in San Juan County, Washington Branch.
Banner Corporation (BANR) recently acquired:
- In December 2006, acquired Islanders Bank (San Juan County, Washington);
- In May 2007, acquired F&M Bank, a total of 14 branches (Spokane Valley, Washington);
- In October 2007, acquired NCW Community Bank (Wenatchee, Washington);
- In March 2015, it acquired Siuslaw Bank, a total of 10 branches (Florence, Oregon);
- In October 2015, it acquired AmericanWest Bank, a total of 105 branches (Washington, Utah, California).