Cadence Bancorporation (NYSE: CADE) was founded in 1885 and is headquartered in Houston, Texas. It has 1,800 full-time employees. It is a regional bank holding company. Through controlling Cadence Bank, NA, it is an American enterprise, high net worth individual, and enterprise. Main and retail customers provide commercial banking products and services. Cadence Bancorporation is a subsidiary of Cadence Bancorp, LLC.
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE):
Cadence Bancorporation is a Delaware registered company. Since 2011, it has undergone three successful acquisitions-Cadence Bank, NA in March 2011, and the franchise business of Superior Bank in April 2011, July 2012 Acquired Encore Bank, NA, which has grown into an important business relationship bank in the growth-oriented mid-market, providing a wide range of banking and wealth management services to enterprises, high net worth individuals, business owners and retail customers through branches.
Cadence Bancorporation is divided into two departments to operate: Banking (bank), Financial Services (financial services).
As of December 31, 2017, Cadence Bancorporation operated 63 full-service and 2 drive-thru branches in Alabama, Florida, Texas, Mississippi, and Tennessee, and 78 ATMs and 9 ITMs.
As of December 31, 2018, Case Financial has 66 branches in Texas, Alabama, Florida, Mississippi and Tennessee; 32 branches in Georgia.
The products or services of Cadence Bancorporation include:
- The company offers a variety of deposit products, including checking, savings, money market and other deposit accounts.
- It also provides commercial and industrial, residential real estate, commercial real estate and shared state credit loans; as well as consumer loans such as household equity, auto, ship and personal installment loans.
- In addition, the company also provides wealth management and other trust and private banking services under the Linscomb & Williams and Cadence Trust brands.
- In addition, the company also provides life, disability, long-term care, homeowner, property and casualty and key personal insurance products and sales agreements to retail customers under the Cadence Insurance Services and Cadence Investment Services brands; to business owners, commercial vehicles, property liability, and workers Compensation and professional liability policies provide insurance services.
- In addition, the company provides a variety of financial services, including debit and credit cards; financial management and business services; employee and salary benefit solutions; automated clearing houses, lock boxes and remote deposit services; international trade financing; international trade, foreign exchange and others Financial services, as well as online, mobile and telephone banking services.
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) History:
- In 2009, Community Bancorp LLC was established.
- In March 2011, Community Bancorp acquired Cadence Bank in Starkville, Mississippi.
- In April 2011, it acquired Superior Bancorp in Birmingham, Alabama.
- In November 2011, the company moved its headquarters from Starkville, Mississippi to Birmingham, Alabama.
- In July 2012, Encore Bank was acquired.
- On May 14, 2018, Cadence Bancorporation announced the acquisition of State Bank Financial in an all-stock transaction of US$1.4 billion .
- In January 2019, State Bank was acquired. Moved headquarters to Atlanta.
Cadence Bancorporation (CADE) investment:
Cadence Bancorporation (NYSE: CADE) listed on the New York Stock Exchange on 4/13/2017 IPO with an issue price of $20.00, issuing 7.5 million shares, raising 150 million US dollars, stock code: CADE.