CVB Financial Corp. (NASDAQ: CVBF) was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Ontario, California, USA. It has 585 full-time employees. It is a bank holding company. Through controlling Citizens Business Bank, it provides various services to enterprises, professionals, and individuals. Kinds of banking and trust products and services.
CVB Financial Corp. (CVBF):
CVB = C Hino V Alley B ANK, later renamed the Citizens Business Bank, is headquartered in ninth largest bank holding company in California, has about $ 8.6 billion in assets and 54 commercial and financial center, California Inland Empire, Los Angeles Counties, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County and Central Valley area service.
CVB Financial Corp. operates through two divisions : Business Financial and Commercial Banking Centers, Dairy & Livestock and Agribusiness (dairy products, animal husbandry and agricultural business).
CVB Financial Corp. products and services include:
- Various deposit products , including checks, savings, money market, time deposit certificates for corporate and personal accounts, and provide corporate customers with the collection and deposit of federal taxes.
- Various loan products , such as commercial products, include lines of credit and other working capital financing, accounts receivable account loans, letters of credit.
- There are also agricultural enterprise products , and services include loans to wholesale dairy farm operations, cattle farmers, animal husbandry, and farmers.
- CVB Finance also provides lease financing to the municipal government, consumer financial products, including car leasing and financing, credit lines and credit cards, home equity loans and credit lines, real estate mortgages and construction loans.
- In addition, CVB financial company also provides a series of specialized services, such as cash management system for cash flow monitoring, credit card solutions for business people, express delivery and delivery, payroll services, remote savings, electronic funds transfer by domestic or international methods , Automatic bill exchange, online account acquisition.
- In addition, CVB Financial Company provides various investment products, financing and trust services, including trustee services, mutual funds, annuities, 401K plans and personal investment accounts.
As of December 31, 2016, CVB Financial Corp. operated 42 corporate financial centers and 8 commercial banking centers (located in California Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County, San Diego County, Ventura County, Santa Barbara County, and Central Valley area) and 3 trust offices (located in Ontario, Newport Beach and Pasadena).