Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in Jericho, New York, USA. It has 86 full-time employees. It is a bank holding company. Through controlling Esquire Bank, National Association, it is a legal professional in the United States. Service companies, SMEs and individuals provide banking products and services.
Esquire Financial Holdings (ESQ):
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. provides checking accounts, savings accounts, money market and time deposits, as well as NOW (negotiable certificate of deposit) accounts and certificates of deposit.
Esquire also provides commercial loans to local SMEs, including short-term financing for inventory, accounts receivable, purchases of supplies or other business needs arising from normal business processes, as well as loans to qualified merchant customers; commercial credit lines; consumer loans, including settlement Post-consumer and structured settlement loans to plaintiffs and claimants, as well as individual loans for debt consolidation, home repairs, home renovations or consumer purchases; housing loans, multi-family residential, 1-4 residential, commercial real estate, construction loans, etc. .
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. operates through a branch (branch) in Garden City, New York; and an administrative office in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida.
As of the end of 2016 and the end of 2015 (December 31):
- Esquire’s net income increased by 140.8% to $2.8 million, or diluted earnings per share of $0.55.
- The net loan interest rate was 4.25%, up from 3.74% at the end of 2015, and the cost of deposits was low at 0.15%.
- Loans increased by 24.1% to 54.1 million U.S. dollars to 278.6 million U.S. dollars. There are no non-performing loans and solid asset quality indicators.
- Non-interest income increased by 40.2% to US$4.1 million, accounting for 20.9% of total revenue for the year ended December 31, 2016, mainly due to Esquire Bank’s growing business services platform.
- As of December 31, 2016, Esquire’s total assets, loans, deposits and shareholder equity were US$424.8 million, US$278.6 million, US$370.8 million and US$52.2 million, respectively.
Esquire Financial Holdings (ESQ) investment:
Esquire Financial Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: ESQ) was listed on NASDAQ on 6/27/2017 IPO, with an issue price of US$14, issuing 2,363,873 shares, raising US$33,094,222.00, stock code: ESQ.