First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ: FMBI) was founded in 1982 and is headquartered in Itasca, Illinois, USA. It has 1882 full-time employees. It is a bank holding company. Through controlling First Midwest Bank, it is an individual, Corporate, institutional and government customers provide a variety of commercial and retail banking products and services.
First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI):
First Midwest Bancorp, Inc. products & services include:
- Deposit products : including-checking accounts, transferable withdrawal note (NOW) accounts, money market accounts, savings accounts, personal and retirement accounts, and time deposits ranging from short-term to long-term deposit slips.
- Loan products : including-commercial, industrial, agricultural and other loans, and regular equipment financing to support seasonal working capital needs; commercial real estate loans; construction loans; and consumer loans, including home equity loans, credit lines and 1-4 Housing mortgage loan.
- In addition, First Midwest Bank also provides wealth management services for individual and institutional clients, such as corporate and public retirement plans, foundations and donations, high-net-worth individuals, and multiple employer trust funds.
The business scope of First Midwest Bank Holdings is mainly concentrated in the Greater Chicago Metropolitan Area, Northwest Indiana, Central and Western Illinois, and Eastern Iowa. As of December 31, 2016, First Midwest Bank had a total of 117 Branches, and 151 ATMs.
First Midwest Bancorp (FMBI) History:
- On October 23, 2009, First Midwest Bank acquired the characteristic deposit and loan assets of First DuPage Bank in a transaction conducted by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation).
- On August 13, 2010, First Midwest acquired Palos Bank and Trust Company through a transaction facilitated by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation).