IBERIABANK Corporation (NASDAQ:IBKC) was founded in 1887 and is headquartered in Lafayette, Louisiana, USA. It has 3,045 full-time employees. It is a bank holding company that provides commercial and retail banking products and services in the United States through controlling IBERIABANK.
IBERIABANK Corporation (IBKC):
IberiaBank Corporation provides:
- Various commercial, consumer, mortgage, and private banking products and services; cash management services; deposit and annuity products; and investment brokerage services.
- It also engages in financial services-related activities through its subsidiaries, including brokerage services; sales of variable annuities; and insurance products for life, health, dental and accidental injury.
- In addition, IBERIABANK also provides various title insurance and mortgage procedures for residential and commercial customers; residential mortgages for 1-4 rooms; stock research, institutional sales and transaction services, and corporate financing services; and for high-net-worth individuals and pensions Funds, companies, and trustees provide wealth management and trust services, and invest in aircraft and purchase tax credits.
IBERIABANK has six active wholly-owned subsidiaries: IBERIA Capital Partners (ICP), Iberia Financial Services (IFS), IBERIA Wealth Advisors (IWA), Lender’s Title Group, Mercantile Capital Corporation, etc.
As of February 16, 2017, IberiaBank Corporation operated 200 branches and 3 loans in Louisiana, Arkansas, Tennessee, Alabama, Texas, Florida, Georgia and South Carolina Offices; 24 title insurance offices in Arkansas and Louisiana; 64 mortgage offices in 10 states; 8 wealth management centers in 4 states; 1 corporate financing service in New Orleans office.
IBERIABANK Corporation (IBKC) History:
- On March 12, 1887, the Iberia Building Association was founded as the predecessor of the company.
- In 1956, the Iberia Building Association changed its name to Iberia Savings & Loan (ISLA).
- In the first 100 years, the company mainly accepted deposits and provided mortgage loans in the New Iberia community.
- In 1988, ISLA changed its name to Iberia Savings Bank (ISB) and entered the Lafayette market in Louisiana through the acquisition of Acadia Savings & Loan.
- ISB Financial Corporation, the holding parent company, was established in 1995 and IPO on April 13 of the same year .
- In 1999, the company changed its name to IBERIABANK Corporation.
- In 2003, it acquired LBA Savings Bank in Louisiana.
- In 2004, it acquired Alliance Bank of Louisiana.
- In 2005, it acquired American Horizons Bank in Louisiana.
- In 2007, it acquired Pulaski Bank and Trust Company in Arizona and First Community Bank in Arizona.
- In 2008, it acquired ANB Financial in Louisiana.
- In 2009, it acquired CapitalSouth, Alabama, Orion Bank, Florida, Century Bank, Florida, and Sterling Bank, Florida.
- In 2011, it acquired Omni Bank in Louisiana and Cameron State Bank in Louisiana.
- In 2012, acquired Florida Gulf Bank in Florida.
- In 2014, it acquired Trust One Bank in Tennessee, Teche Holding Company in Louisiana, and First Private in Texas from Synovus .
- In 2015, it acquired Florida Bank Group Inc. in Florida, Old Florida Bankshares Inc. in Florida, and Georgia Commerce Bankshares Inc. in Georgia.
- In 2017, acquired Sabadell United Bank., Florida.