Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. (NASDAQ: PNFP) was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, USA, with 2222 full-time employees. It is a bank holding company. Through controlling Pinnacle Bank (Pinnacle National Bank), Provide various banking products and services in the United States.
Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP):
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. operates general and commercial banking, wealth management services, etc. It also provides various securities and other financial products, as well as investment products, trustees and investment management services. Specifically:
- Various deposit products , including savings, checks, interest-bearing checks, money markets and certificates of deposit.
- Loan products , including commercial loans, such as equipment and working capital loans; commercial real estate loans, including investment real estate and commercial loans mortgaged by real estate; personal loans, including secured and unsecured installments and term loans and lines of credit, residential first Mortgage loans and home loans and credit lines.
- Pinnacle Financial Partners also provides various securities and other financial products; investment products; brokerage and investment advisory plans; and trust and investment management services, such as personal trusts, donations, foundations, personal retirement accounts, retirement funds, etc.
- In addition, Pinnacle Financial Partners provides property and casualty insurance products; mergers and acquisitions consulting services; private debt, equity and mezzanine investments, interest rate derivatives and other mid-market consulting services.
- In addition, the company also provides telephone and online banking, mobile banking, debit and credit cards, direct and remote deposits and cash management services.
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. provides services to individuals, small and medium enterprises and professional entities. Then on June 30, 2017, there were 44 branches, mainly located in Nashville, Knoxville, Memphis, Chattanooga, Murfreesboro, Dickson, Ashland, Tennessee City, Mt. Juliet, Lebanon, Franklin, Brentwood, Hendersonville, Goodlettsville, Smyrna, Shelbyville, Cleveland, and Oak Ridge.