Royal Business Bank RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ:RBB) was founded in 2008 and is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. It has 177 full-time employees (3/31/2017). It is a bank holding company. Bank, also known as the Royal Commercial Bank), provides various banking products and services to the Chinese communities in the Los Angeles area, similar to Cathay Bank .
RBB Bancorp (RBB):
Huangjia Commercial Bank is a bank that mainly serves corporate businesses operated by Chinese in the United States. The unique market served by Royal Business Bank has the most frequent trade contacts with Pacific Rim countries. The company also provides housing loans and small business loans to serve the communities where the banks are located. The size and structure of RBB Bank enables the company’s bank to provide services to customers who need higher loan lines.
Huangjia Commercial Bank established its headquarters in Los Angeles, California in November 2008. As of July 2017, Royal Business Bank has 15 branches, covering the Chinese communities in Southern California, including: Los Angeles, San Gabriel, Torrance, Rowland Heights (Rowland Heights), Westlake Village (Westlake Village), Oxnard (Oxnard), Monterey Park (Monterey Park), Diamond Bar (Diamond Bar), Cerritos, West Los Angeles (West LA), Arcadia, Silverlake and Las Vegas, Nevada. In addition to opening branches, Huangjia Commercial Bank also successfully completed the acquisition of First Asian Bank in Las Vegas, Nevada, Vandura Commercial Bank in Vandura County, World Chinese Commercial Bank in Orange County and Acer Bank in Los Angeles County . Through 4 mergers, Huangjia Commercial Bank added nine branches and expanded its service area to Nevada, Ventura County and Orange County. The company hopes to provide banking services to all Chinese Americans who operate businesses in Southern California and Nevada.
Huangjia Commercial Bank has won many honors:
- In 2013, won the Overseas Taiwanese Business Panshi Award.
- Based on the operating conditions in 2014 and 2015, The Findley Reports rated Royal Business Bank as “Super Premier” for two consecutive years.
- In 2015, SNL Financial ranked Royal Business Bank as the ninth best-operating community bank with assets between 500 million and 5 billion in 2014.
- Royal Business Bank was certified as a Community Development Financial Institution (CDFI) in mid-February 2016.
- In 2017, S&P Global Market Intelligence ranked Huangjia Commercial Bank as the third best-operating community bank with assets between 1 billion and 10 billion in 2016.
The total assets of Huangjia Commercial Bank exceeded US$1.5 billion in March 2017, and the total capital of the bank reached US$216 million.
Huangjia Commercial Bank products and services:
- Deposit products include: general and business checking accounts, senior checking accounts, NOW (negotiable certificate of deposit) checks, money market, savings, certificates of deposit, IRA CD, college student checks and lawyer trust IOLTA.
- Provide housing mortgage loans for individual consumers, small businesses, commercial and industrial, and real estate and construction loans; lines of credit, SBA loans and trade financing.
- Provide cash management services, including cash bank, ACH, commercial online banking and bill payment, remote collection and deposit, wire transfer and zero balance account services, as well as import and export letters of credit, standby letters of credit, import and export receipts and foreign currency remittances Services; and mobile banking services.
RBB Bancorp (RBB) investment:
Royal Commercial Bank RBB Bancorp (NASDAQ:RBB) was listed on Nasdaq on 7/26/2017 IPO, with an issue price of US$23, and 3.75 million shares issued, raising US$86.25 million, stock code: RBB.