Republic Bancorp, Inc. (NASDAQ:RBCAA) was founded in 1974 and is headquartered in Louisville, Kentucky, USA. It has 1,080 full-time employees. It is a bank holding company. Through holding Republic Bank & Trust Company (RB&T) and Republic Insurance Services, Inc provides banking products and services in the United States.
Republic Bancorp (RBCAA):
Republic Bancorp, Inc. is divided into 4 departments to operate : Traditional Banking (traditional banking), Warehouse Lending (warehouse loan), Mortgage Banking (mortgage banking), and Republic Processing Group.
- The company accepts on-demand savings, brokerage and other certificates of deposit; money market and individual retirement accounts.
- Its loan products include single-family residential, first-lien residential real estate and adjustable-rate mortgage loans; commercial and industrial, commercial real estate, municipal and multi-family loans and equipment financing; construction and land development loans; Internet and agency loans; family housing and Home equity, as well as secured and unsecured personal loans; and auto loans.
- The company also provides credit cards; financial products and services such as ownership insurance; private banking, safe deposit boxes, remote deposits, online banking, account reconciliation, automatic clearing house processing, and Internet and mobile banking services.
- In addition, it also provides short-term and revolving credit financing for mortgage bankers; tax refund solutions to help receive and pay federal and state tax refund products through third-party tax preparers and tax preparation software providers; short-term consumer credit products; Reused prepaid card.
- The company also provides property and accident insurance services.
On January 27, 2012, RB&T acquired Tennessee Commerce Bank.
As of February 6, 2017, Republic Bancorp, Inc. has 45 branches, 33 of which are located in 12 communities in Kentucky; 3 are in southern Indiana; 6 are in Florida; 2 are in Tennessee; 1 Home in Ohio.
As of December 31, 2018, Republic Bank Corporation operated 45 full-service banking centers, including 32 banking centers in Kentucky; 7 banking centers in Florida; 3 banking centers in Indiana; Tennessee The state has 2 bank centers and 1 loan office; and 1 bank center in Ohio.