Attunity Ltd. (NASDAQ:ATTU) was founded in 1988, formerly known as ISG International Software Group Ltd., changed to its current name in October 2000, headquartered in Kfar Saba, Israel, and together with its subsidiaries, developed globally. Marketing, sales and support data integration and big data management software solutions.
Attunity Ltd. (ATTU):
Attunity’s software portfolio accelerates data delivery and availability, automates analysis of data preparation, and optimizes data management through intelligence. Products include :
1. Attunity Replicate-This is a data replication software used to deliver, share and ensure data availability to meet business operations, analysis and business intelligence requirements.
2. Attunity Gold Client, a copy software for data management in SAP environment.
3. Attunity Visibility, a software for data usage analysis in a big data environment.
4. Provide EFR with Attunity RepliWeb, a file system and storage replication solution for WAN infrastructure, as well as ARA and Web deployment solutions for Windows applications, UNIX and Linux applications, and Web infrastructure.
5. Attunity CloudBeam, a data transmission software, as a service-based platform for moving data between local and cloud environments.
6. In addition, Attunity also provides Attunity Compose, a data warehouse automation software for designing, generating and populating enterprise data warehouses and data marts; and changing data capture and data connection software solutions, as well as support, training and professional services .
Attunity Ltd. sells products directly through sales personnel; and indirectly through original equipment manufacturers, distributors and value-added dealers into the financial services, healthcare, insurance, energy, telecommunications, manufacturing, retail, pharmaceutical and supply chain industries, as well as government and Public institutions.
Attunity Ltd. and Amazon Web Service; Google Inc .; Hortonworks, Inc .; HP Inc .; IBM ; Microsoft ; Oracle ; SAP and Teradata Corporation have signed a strategic cooperation agreement.