Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN) was founded in 2013 and is headquartered in New Haven, Connecticut, USA, with 90 full-time employees. It is a subsidiary of Portage Biotech Inc. (OTC MKT: PTGEF) and is a clinical A biopharmaceutical company at the stage of development of candidate products for the treatment of neurological diseases including rare diseases.
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company (BHVN):
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Co Ltd. candidate products include:
- rimegepant, for emergency treatment of migraine, plans to start two phase III clinical trials;
- Trigriluzole, currently in phase II/III clinical trials, is used to treat motor disorders, initially focusing on spinocerebellar disorders;
- In addition, the company has also developed BHV-3500 for the prevention of chronic and intermittent migraines;
- Developed BHV-0223 for the treatment of muscular atrophic lateral sclerosis (gradual freezing), a neurodegenerative disease that affects nerve cells in the brain and spinal cord;
- Punish BHV-5000 for the treatment of symptoms related to Rett’s syndrome, such as irregular breathing.
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company (BHVN) investment:
Biohaven Pharmaceutical Holding Company Ltd. (NYSE: BHVN) listed on the New York Stock Exchange on 5/4/2017 IPO, with an issue price of US$17, issuing 9.9 million shares, raising US$168.3 million, stock code: BHVN.