Idera Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: IDRA) was founded in 1989 and is headquartered in Cambridge, Massachusetts, with 45 full-time employees. It is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development and development of drugs for cancer and rare diseases. commercialize.
Idera Pharmaceuticals (IDRA):
Jingsi Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd. focuses on DNA screening and drug development for cancer, infectious diseases, and immune system diseases. It uses two dedicated drug discovery technology platforms to design and develop drug candidates, including: Toll-Like receptor targeting technology and gene silencing. Glycolic acid (GSO) technology. Idera Pharmaceuticals’ product candidates include:
- IMO-8400-currently in the phase I/11 clinical trial for the treatment of Waldenstrom’s macroglobulinemia, diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, and Duchenne muscular dystrophy; at the same time in the treatment of dermatomyositis II Clinical stage
- IMO-9200-used to select indications for autoimmune diseases, currently in phase II clinical trials;
- IMO-2055/IMO-2125-cancer immunotherapy, currently in phase I/II clinical trials;
- In addition, Jingsi Pharmaceutical has developed GSO technology-used to shut down messenger RNA related to disease-causing genes;
- And Merck (Merck & Co.) to develop and commercialize a vaccine adjuvant and agonists TLR7, TLR8 and TLR9, for cancer, infectious diseases and Alzheimer’s disease field;
- And Abbott signed in vitro molecular companion diagnostic test development agreement the company (Abbott Molecular Inc.);
- Cooperate with GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) and sign a licensing agreement to use its third-generation antisense platform to research, develop, and commercialize specific molecules (preparations) for the treatment of kidney disease.