Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NRIX) was founded in 2009 and is headquartered in San Francisco, California. It has 103 full-time employees. It is a biopharmaceutical company dedicated to the discovery, development and commercialization of oral, small molecule therapies. In regulating cell protein levels, as a new method for the treatment of cancer and immune diseases.
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX):
Nurix was established in 2009 by a team of internationally renowned scientific experts in the field of E3 ubiquitin ligase regulation and structure. Since the establishment of the company, the company has established an experienced leadership team with extensive background in the field of small molecule drug development. Nurix is funded by leading life science investors (see the financing encyclopedia section below for details) and is headquartered in San Francisco, California.
Nurix Therapeutics is committed to providing novel first-class therapies for patients who do not have sufficient treatment options. The company’s small molecule therapy aims to control protein levels in cells as a new method to treat many diseases.
Utilizing the company’s extensive expertise in E3 ligase and the company’s proprietary DNA coding library, Nurix Therapeutics has constructed DELigase-an integrated discovery platform that can identify and advance new drug candidates targeting E3 ligase, E3 Ligase is a wide range of enzymes that can regulate intracellular proteins. Nurix Therapeutics’ drug discovery method utilizes or inhibits the natural function of E3 ligase in the ubiquitin-proteasome system (UPS) to selectively reduce or increase cellular protein levels.
Nurix’s therapy can control E3 ubiquitin ligase, a key enzyme that causes protein breakdown in natural cell processes. By controlling protein levels, the company’s platform can be used to treat many different diseases. Currently, Nurix Therapeutics focuses on the development of drugs for cancer treatment, including new small molecule immuno-oncology drugs.
Nurix Therapeutics product line
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) financing :
- On May 17, 2012, in the seed round of financing, Nurik Therapeutics received US$3.1 million in investment from Third Rock Ventures and The Column Group.
- On March 27, 2013, Nurix Therapeutics received US$5.3 million in venture capital investment in Series A financing.
- On May 22, 2014, Nurix Therapeutics received US$25.1 million in investment from Third Rock Ventures and The Column Group in Series B financing.
- On September 25, 2015, Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. received US$17 million in venture capital in Series C financing.
- On March 12, 2020, Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. received a lead investment from Foreste Capital, and 7 institutions including Wellington Management, Third Rock Ventures, The Column Group, and Redmile Group followed up with US$120 million in funding.
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NRIX) investment:
Nurix Therapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:NRIX) is listed on IPO on 7/24/2020 and is listed on Nasdaq. The planned issuance price is $16.00-$18.00, the actual issuance price is US$19, 8.8 million shares are issued, and 167.2 million US dollars are raised. JP Morgan / Piper Sandler/ Stifel underwriting, Joint Needham & Company.