Omeros Corporation (NASDAQ: OMER) was founded in 1994 and is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, with 103 full-time employees. It is a commercial-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on small molecules for inflammation, blood coagulation, and central nervous system diseases. Discovery, development and commercialization of therapeutic drugs and protein therapies.
Omeros Corporation (OMER):
Omeros Corporation mainly develops drugs and therapies that inhibit inflammation and the central nervous system.
Omero Pharmaceuticals’ commercial products include:
- Omidria-intraocular lens replacement for cataract surgery.
Omeros’ clinical stage products include:
- OMS721-used to treat various complement-mediated diseases, including complement-mediated thrombotic microangiopathy, currently in phase II clinical stage;
- OMS824-used to treat schizophrenia and Huntington’s disease, currently in phase II clinical trials;
- OMS103-used for arthroscopic surgery (such as partial meniscus resection), phase III clinical trials have been completed;
- OMS405-used for the treatment and prevention of addiction and drug abuse, currently in phase II clinical trials;
- OMS201-used for urological diseases (such as ureteroscopy to remove ureters or kidney stones), and has completed I/II clinical trials.
Omeros’ pre-clinical products include:
- OMS527-used to treat addiction and obsessive-compulsive disorder, as well as for movement disorders, such as Parkinson’s disease;
- OMS616-used for blood loss due to surgery, trauma or other conditions;
- OMS906-used for the treatment of paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria and other alternative pathway diseases;
- GPR17-for the treatment of demyelinating diseases;
- G protein coupled receptor platform-can treat a variety of diseases and obstacles across the therapeutic field;
- Antibody platform-for the discovery of monoclonal antibodies.