Fortress biotech Fortress Biotech, Inc. (NASDAQ: FBIO ) was founded in 2006, is headquartered in New York, New York, 68 full-time employees, is engaged in the development and commercialization of pharmaceuticals and biotechnology products company, is the Mustang biological The company ‘s parent company.
Fortress Biotech, Inc. (FBIO):
Fortress Biotech developed:
1. CNDO-109, a lysate for the treatment of cancer-related diseases and other diseases.
2. Tramadol HCl is used to control postoperative pain.
3. CAEL-101 is used to treat amyloid light chain amyloidosis.
4. CEVA101, used for severe traumatic brain injury in children and adults.
5. CK-301 is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC).
6. CK-101 is used to treat non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with positive mutations in the epidermal growth factor receptor.
7. Antibodies targeting glucocorticoid-induced TNFR-related protein and carbonic anhydrase IX, as well as anticancer agents that inhibit the bromodomain and terminal protein, and polymerases. .
8. CUTX-101 is used to treat Menkes disease.
9. Preclinical adeno-associated virus gene therapy for type 1 mucopolysaccharidosis, keratosis and corneal transplant rejection.
10. Triplex, used to prevent and treat cytomegalovirus (CMV), is currently in phase II clinical research.
11. Pentamer, a vaccine candidate to prevent CMV.
12. In addition, Fortress Biotech also provides Targadox, a tablet for the treatment of severe acne; Luxamend wound cream; Ceracade for the treatment of dry skin symptoms; Triderm for the treatment of eczema, dermatitis, allergies and rashes; chimeric antigen receptor And engineered T cells to treat various cancers.
In addition, Fortress Biotech also provides retail brokerage and wealth management services for high-net-worth individual and institutional clients; investment banking, mergers and acquisitions and advisory services for micro, small and medium-sized high-growth companies; securities transactions; liquidity (funding) services; tax preparation , Fixed insurance sales and licensed mortgage brokerage services.