Sequential Brands Group, Inc. (NASDAQ:SQBG) was founded in 1982, formerly People’s Liberation, Inc., changed to its current name in 2012, headquartered in New York, USA, with 144 full-time employees. It is a brand management company under There are many brands, including: Revo, Ellen Tracy, Heelys, DVS, William Rast, Caribbean Joe, People’s Liberation., The Franklin Mint, etc.
Sequential Brands Group (SQBG):
Sequential holds, promotes, sells and authorizes the sale of a series of consumer brands, currently these brands include Ellen Tracy(R), REVO(R), William Rast(R), Heelys(R), Caribbean Joe(R), People’s Liberation (R), DVS(R) and The Franklin Mint(R) etc.
Sequential is committed to ensuring the continued prosperity and development of its brand through a strong brand management, design and marketing team. Sequential has and will further authorize the sale of its various products, including apparel, eyewear, footwear and fashion accessories to the United States and several international retailers, wholesalers and distributors. Ellen Tracy is mainly distributed in high-end department stores and specialty stores.
Sequential Brands Group’s recent acquisition activities :
- In August 2013, Sequential acquired the Revo sunglasses brand from Oakley;
- In March 2014, Sequential Brands Group brought William Rast to the European market;
- In August 2014, the company acquired Galaxy Brand Holdings under the Carlyle Group;
- In April 2015, Sequential Brands controlled the star brand Jessica Simpson;
- In June 2015, Sequential announced the acquisition of Martha Stewart Life Media (NYSE:MSO) at a discount .