BE Airlines, B/E Aerospace Inc. (NASDAQ:BEAV) was founded in July 1987, headquartered in Wellington ,Florida, USA, with 9,617 full-time employees. It is a cabin interior company that also sells aviation fasteners and consumables. .
Update : On April 13, 2017, Rockwell Collins completed the acquisition of B/E Aerospace for $8.6 billion, and the latter’s stock was delisted.
BE Aviation B/E Aerospace (BEAV):
B/E Aerospace is the world’s leading supplier of aircraft interior products and solutions. It is mainly engaged in the manufacture of cabin interior products for commercial airliners and administrative planes, and the sale of aerospace fasteners and consumables.
B/E Aerospace designs, plans and manufactures integrated heat dissipation and power management solutions for the defense industry, aerospace OEM manufacturers and airlines. It also provides cabin interior reconfiguration, project management and certification services for aerospace and commercial aircraft , Administrative plane, military and defense industry.
The operation of B/E Aerospace is divided into three departments: commercial aircraft, consumable management and administrative plane.
1. Commercial aircraft sector -manufactures various seats for first class, business class, economy class and regional airliners, including seat brackets, cushions, armrests and folding tables.
2. Consumables management department -sales of aerospace fasteners and consumables, and provide aerospace hardware and inventory management services.
3. Administrative plane department -provides furniture products for administrative planes, including seats, sofas, electric flat seats, direct and indirect lighting, air valves, oxygen transmission systems, side walls, bulkheads, bookcases, wardrobes, Kitchen, bathroom, sewage system and table.
BE Aviation B/E Aerospace (BEAV) History:
- On June 1, 2005, Air Canada Air Canada and B/E Aerospace signed an aviation agreement worth 50 million U.S. dollars to upgrade the seats of its 143 aircraft;
- In 2012, B/E’s ALCI division became the sole supplier of Boeing’s new 737 toilets. Using its dedicated Spacewall technology, it can add 6 more seats to each aircraft. Delta Air Lines became the first in this technology aircraft. Users (first flight on September 27, 2013);
- On April 13, 2017, Rockwell Collins completed the acquisition of B/E Aerospace for $8.6 billion.
BE Aviation B/E Aerospace (BEAV) investment:
Delisting the company!