Aeterna Zentaris Inc. (NASDAQ: AEZS) was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Quebec City, Canada. It has 56 full-time employees. It is a biopharmaceutical company focusing on the research and development of oncology and endocrine system diseases and women’s health products. Sales.
Aeterna Zentaris (AEZS):
Aeterna Zentaris Inc. is a biopharmaceutical company that develops drugs for the treatment of tumors and endocrine diseases. Its products include:
- MACRILEN-used for growth hormone deficiency, and at the same time increase treatment to induce cancer cachexia, currently in the IIa clinical trial stage;
- ZoptEC-for endometrial cancer, currently in the phase III clinical trials for the treatment of recurrent or metastatic endometrial cancer;
- AEZS-120-a recombinant oral tumor vaccine, currently in the preclinical stage;
- PI3K/ERK inhibitors AEZS-129 and AEZS-136;
- disorazol Z products AEZS-137 and AEZS-138.