Wynn Resorts, Limited (NASDAQ: WYNN) was founded in 2002 and is headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, with 24,600 full-time employees. It is an international hotel and entertainment company that develops, owns and operates casino resorts.
Wynn Resorts (WYNN):
Wynn Resort is divided into two parts to operate-Las Vegas business and Macau business. Wynn Macau Resort (Wynn Macau Resort) is located on Xiandeli Street, the new port of Macau. It is a casino resort built by Wynn Resorts (Macau), SA. The hotel started construction on June 24, 2004, opened on September 5, 2006, and opened to the public on September 6. The entire development plan covers an area of 16 acres with a total investment of 5.6 billion yuan. Wynn Macau Resort is the first Las Vegas-style integrated resort hotel in Asia. It has 600 luxuriously decorated and well-equipped rooms, divided into deluxe rooms, super deluxe rooms, one-bedroom suites and two-bedroom suites Four types of rooms are available.
As of February 15, 2017 :
- Wynn Macau resorts (Wynn Macau resorts) has 284,000 square feet of casino, providing 24-hour gambling services, including 303 gaming tables and 957 slot machines, private gaming halls, Sky Casino and poker; 2 luxury hotel buildings with a total of 1,008 rooms and Suites; 8 leisure and gourmet restaurants; approximately 57,000 square feet of retail mall, including shops and boutiques; approximately 31,000 square feet of lounge and meeting facilities space, including 2 health clubs, spas, salons and swimming pools; 1 circle Shaped exhibition hall.
- Wynn Palace resort (Wynn Palace resort) operates about 420,000 square feet of casino, providing 304 gaming tables and 996 slot machines, sky casinos, sky casinos and a poker pit; a luxury hotel with a total of 1,706 rooms, suites and villas ; 10 restaurants; 105,000 square feet of retail space; 40,000 square feet of meeting space; entertainment and leisure facilities, including cable cars, health clubs, spas, salons and swimming pools; and public attractions such as performances and flower art exhibitions.
- Las Vegas resorts provides approximately 189,000 square feet of casino space, with 234 gaming tables and 1,907 slot machines, private casino salons, sky casinos, poker rooms, as well as games and sports betting; 2 luxury The hotel building has 4748 rooms, suites and villas; 33 food and beverage stores; 99,000 square feet of retail space; 290,000 square feet of meeting space; 3 nightclubs and 1 beach club; entertainment and leisure facilities, including an 18-hole Golf courses, swimming pools, private cabins, 2 full-service spas and salons, and a wedding chapel; and Le Rêve-The Dream Theater, which is a theater that produces water-based dramas and provides entertainment and various headline entertainment .
Wynn Resorts (WYNN) history:
- In 2000, Stephen Allen Wynn agreed to sell his Dream Resorts Group to MGM Resorts International, which was founded in 1973. During the same period, the Desert Holiday Inn was acquired for US$270 million.
- The company and the founder of Universe Entertainment and the Japanese billionaire Kazumasa Okada are business partners, and they are combined into the US Universe Gaming Company, each with almost half of the equity.
- In 2002, the company hired investment banker Ronald Kramer as its director and president, mainly responsible for preparations for listing and IPO.
- Wynn Resorts went public and listed on the Nasdaq on October 25, 2002.
- The first batch of engineering projects was the opening of Wynn Las Vegas on April 28, 2005.
- Wynn Resorts was carried out on June 28, 2004, and the second construction project, Wynn Macau, opened on September 25, 2006.
- On April 28, 2006, Encore Las Vegas held a groundbreaking ceremony for the second hotel building to celebrate the first anniversary of Wynn Las Vegas. Chairman Stephen Wynn also announced the reconstruction of Wynn Las Vegas. Gas Golf Course, named Wynn Country Club. The “Wynn Parkway”, which was originally started before 2009, split the artificial lake into two, but it was still dead due to various problems.
- Wynn Encore, on April 21, 2010, began its second project at the Wynn Macau Stadium in Macau.
Wynn Resorts (WYNN) investment:
It is recommended to pay attention to it together with Sands Group , MGM and Melco Crown Entertainment .