King Digital Entertainment plc (NYSE: KING), abbreviated as King, formerly known as King.com, is headquartered in London and Dublin, with 1,200 full-time employees. It is a casual social gaming company that mainly develops app games and gaming games on Facebook . Is the largest game developer on Facebook.
- February 2016, Activision Blizzard (Activision Blizzard) completed a transaction for $ 5.9 billion acquisition of King Digital Entertainment.
King Digital Entertainment is an online casual social game developer. As of December 31, 2014, it had 1,200 employees. Currently, it is the largest game development company on the Facebook social platform. The games developed by King Company provide synchronization function , which means that the user’s game progress can be switched from different platforms.
King has offices in Malta, Malmo, Bucharest, London (headquarters), San Francisco, Barcelona, Hamburg, and Stockholm.
King.com main products:
- The Candy Crush Saga (Candy Crush Saga) launched on Facebook in April 2012.
- Farm Heroes Saga launched on Facebook in November 2013
- Bubble Witch Saga (Bubble Witch Saga)
- Pet Rescue Saga already includes 14 languages and multiple platforms (web, Facebook, iOS, and Android).
- Papa Pear Saga
- Pepper Panic Saga (Pepper Panic Saga)
- Diamond Digger Saga (Diamond Digger Saga)
- Candy Crush Soda Saga
King.com (KING) investment:
KING made its IPO on the New York Stock Exchange on March 26, 2014. The issue price was US$22.5 per share. The closing price on the first day was US$19, a decrease of 15.56%. As of now, except for an extremely short period of time, the company’s stock price has been Run below the issue price.
November 3, 2015, Activision Blizzard (Activision Blizzard Inc) agreed to pay $ 5.9 billion acquisition of “Candy Crush Saga” game developer King Digital Entertainment Plc, the integration of the PC games and mobile end game.