BioLife Solutions, Inc. (NASDAQ:BLFS) was founded in 1987 and is headquartered in Bothell, Washington. It has 40 full-time employees. It develops, manufactures and sells cryogenic storage and cryopreservation freezing media products for cells, tissues and organs in the United States. .
BioLife Solutions (BLFS):
BioLife Solutions is a leading developer, manufacturer and supplier of proprietary clinical-grade cell and tissue cryopreservation and cryopreservation freezing media for cells and tissues. The company’s proprietary HypoThermosol® and CryoStor® solution platforms are highly regarded in the regenerative medicine, biobanking and drug discovery markets.
- HypoThermosol FRS, a low-temperature storage and transportation medium product, is used to alleviate the temperature-induced molecular cell stress response, which occurs in the cooling and reprocessing of biological agents, intermediate products and final cell products for research and clinical applications. During heating
- CryoStor cryopreservation freezing medium products are used to relieve temperature-induced molecular cell stress during freezing and thawing;
- BloodStor freezing medium products, such as BloodStor 55-5 and BloodStor 100, are used for cryopreservation of stem cells and other cells isolated from umbilical cord and peripheral blood and bone marrow;
- Cell thawing medium, providing dextran and saline to wash cryopreserved cells and tissues to dilute or remove cryoprotectants;
- In addition, the company also provides customized product formulations and packaging services; and signs aseptic manufacturing formulations, filling and finishing services for liquid media products.
BioLife Solutions’ biological preservation medium products are serum-free, protein-free, fully defined, and formulas can reduce preservation-induced cell damage and death; provide commercial companies and clinical researchers with products that significantly improve shelf life and activity and function after preservation .
BioLife Solutions products are serum- and protein-free solutions, and are formulated to reduce cell damage and death induced by preservation and delayed onset.
BioLife Solutions pushes its products to the regenerative medicine, biobanking and drug discovery markets, including hospital-based stem cell transplant centers, pharmaceutical companies, cord blood and adult stem cell banks, and hair transplant centers, as well as cell suppliers, drug discovery, and toxicology testing And the diagnostic market.
BioLife Solutions uses its sales team and biolifesolutions.com directly and sells its products through various regional distributors.