Beijing Lanxun Communications ChinaCache International Holdings Ltd. (NASDAQ: CCIH) was established in 1998, headquartered in Beijing, China, with 611 full-time employees. It is a leading CDN provider in China, providing customers with a full range of online content rapid distribution solutions.
Blue Flood ChinaCache International Holdings (CCIH):
Established in 1998, ChinaCache is a total solution provider of Internet content and application delivery services in China. Through the three-tier Internet ecosystem of Internet data centers, Internet exchange centers, and content distribution networks, it has established a partnership with the three major telecom operators and China The operating networks of local Internet service providers are interconnected to provide customers at home and abroad with high-speed and stable Internet services.
After 20 years of development, Bluewater ChinaCache has more than 30,000 servers in more than 120 large and medium-sized cities around the world, and provides overall network application solutions for more than 30,000 well-known companies at home and abroad. Its business covers Europe, Asia, America and Oceania.
Looking forward to the future, ChinaCache will uphold the concept of “Internet changes life, we change the Internet” and create a new era of intelligent perception network. It was listed on NASDAQ on October 1, 2010.
Blue Flood ChinaCache International Holdings (CCIH):
- In June 1998, Beijing Lanxun Communication Technology Co., Ltd. was established
- In August 2000, obtained the CDN trial operation license approved by the Ministry of Information Industry of China
- In October 2000, the education network node and the Guangzhou node were established respectively, the Shanghai and Xi’an nodes were added at the end of November, and the Hangzhou, Nanjing, and Tsinghua nodes were added in December
- In December 2004, signed a ChinaCache CDN acceleration service with NetEase. So far, the three major portals have adopted the Blue Flood CDN service
- In February 2006, ChinaCache was elected as the “Cool Company” of Fortune in 2005 (Is this Shenma Dongdong?)
- In June 2006, Lanxun was awarded the “2006 Most Competitive Innovative Enterprise”
- In June 2006, Wang Song, President of ChinaCache, won the “Most Competitive News Figure of 2006”
- In July 2006, Lanxun held the 8th anniversary celebration CDN2.0 in full dress
- In December 2006, ChinaCache was awarded the “Deloitte Asia-Pacific Top 500 High-Tech Growth in 2006”
- In June 2007, Lanxun officially announced the end of the second round of financing, with a total financing amount of 31.5 million US dollars
- In July 2008, ChinaCache won the top 50 most investment worthy enterprises in China in 2008
- In November 2009, Lanxun won the “2009 Most Valuable Investment Enterprise” award
- On October 1, 2010, ChinaCache was successfully listed on NASDAQ, with an issue price of US$13.9 and a fund-raising of US$86 million.
- In 2012, CCID Media released the 2011 CDN industry report, and ChinaCache continued to lead the market with 52% market share
- In 2013, Lanxun established a node in Hong Kong to enhance Lanxun’s service capabilities in major markets such as Asia Pacific, Europe and North America.
- In 2014, ChinaCache cloud service passed the trusted cloud certification
- In 2014, ChinaCache reached a formal cooperation with the Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs to provide it with network-related services including CDN acceleration
- In 2014, ChinaCache and Nokia Communications reached a strategic cooperation
- In 2014, ChinaCache and ServerFarm of the United States signed a strategic cooperation agreement on the “Lanxun Shouming International Data Center” project
- In 2014, ChinaCache and China Telecom signed a strategic cooperation, the two parties will jointly build a CDN network operation platform
- In 2014, Beijing Municipal Supply and Marketing Cooperatives joined hands with Lanxun Customized Cloud Data Center
- In 2015, ChinaCache’s powerful network helped major e-commerce platforms easily face the “big exam”
- In 2015, ChinaCache won the bid for the CDN service of the mobile cloud business of China Mobile’s government and enterprise customer branches.
- In 2015, ChinaCache won the 2015 China Internet Leading Enterprise Award
- In 2015, Blue Flood ChinaCache facilitated the live broadcast of the military parade at home and abroad
- In 2015, Bluewater ChinaCache repurchased stocks for 100 million yuan, demonstrating strong confidence in the future
- In 2015, ChinaCache announced the establishment of a European branch
- In 2015, Lanxun announced the Xinrun equity subscription agreement and capital increase agreement
- In 2015, ChinaCache joined hands with Youku Roubao to create a new CDN ecosystem
- In 2015, ChinaCache and AMS-IX signed a contract to jointly deploy IX services in China
- In 2015, ChinaCache released MPlus mobile internet perception service, creating a new pattern of mobile internet
- In 2016, ChinaCache won three awards including “2016 China Data Center Preferred Brand”
- In 2016, Lanxun ChinaCache helped Litchi live broadcast, exciting Rio Olympics
- In 2016, Lanxun ChinaCache helped Beijing Traffic Police APP to create useful and convenient software
- In 2016, ChinaCache established an African node
- In 2016, ChinaCache won the Interop & Cloud Connect Annual China Leading Brand Award
- In 2016, ChinaCache established strategic partnership with CITIC Telecom International and CITIC Networks
- In 2016, Lanxun Cloud Exchange won the 2016 China Industrial Internet Innovation Product Award
- In 2016, the emerging new Internet ecology, Blue Flood CHN-IX and Shouming Data Center were released
- In 2017, ChinaCache won the 2017 Business Model Leadership Award
- In 2017, Lanxun Shouming won the 2017 Data Center Annual Comprehensive Management Excellence Award
- In 2017, ChinaCache officially obtained the “Content Distribution Network Business License” issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of China
- In 2017, Lanxun was awarded Tier Ⅲ Design by Uptime Institute
- In 2017, Blue Flood ChinaCache continued to accelerate CCTV Spring Festival Gala live broadcast for 14 years
- In 2017, ChinaCache signed an exclusive cooperation agreement with PackerZoom, a leading mobile application performance improvement in-app technology provider
- In 2017, the data center of ChinaCache and People.com.cn jointly built by ChinaCache was officially completed.
The above list of so many is not that we think Lanxun is worth investing, but the information on China Concept Stocks is easier to find, ha ha. Among CND service providers, if we want to invest, we still recommend AKAM first. There is no doubt about this.