Acorn International, Inc. (NYSE: ATV) was founded in 1998 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China. It has 894 full-time employees. It is a company that uses television, the Internet and other media as promotional methods, with Beijing and Shanghai as the center and radiation The nationwide R&D, production, sales, and service shopping network, whose main income comes from TV shopping, is a once glorious and now declining company.
Acorn International (ATV):
History of Acorn International:
- In 1998, Acorn Company was established;
- In 2000, the program was broadcast on 6 TV channels;
- In 2001, launched a series of consumer electronics products;
- In 2002, launched the automotive product series;
- Launch a new customer information system;
- Become a member of the International Electronic Retail Association;
- In 2003, launched a series of electronic education products;
- The program is broadcast on 29 TV channels;
- In 2004, an e-commerce platform was established;
- In 2005, received US$43 million in venture capital from SoftBank Asia Fund II;
- Shanghai and Wuxi call centers were officially put into use;
- Acquired the two major brands of Ojixing and Beibeijia;
- Title sponsorship of the 2005 Super Girls Singing Tour China Tour;
- In 2006, it reached a strategic cooperation with Henderson Land Development, which created a new development model in China’s mobile phone production and sales field;
- Won the “21 Future Star-2006 Most Growing Emerging Enterprise” by China Entrepreneur Magazine;
- Sponsor the CCTV entrepreneurial program “Win in China” and participate in the “Win in China” reality show;
- Won the “2006 China Mobile Phone Golden Canal Award” at the “China Mobile Phone Production and Marketing Cooperation Conference”;
- In 2007, acquired Celebrity Electronic Technology;
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
We will not introduce more about the Chinese concept stocks . You can search for a lot of information.
Acorn International (ATV) investment:
This is a declining company in a declining industry.