China Auto Logistic Inc. (NASDAQ: CALI), a Chinese auto logistics company, was established on February 22, 2005, headquartered in Tianjin, China, with 68 full-time employees. It is an online auto sales and financing service company.
China Auto Logistic (CALI):
Auto Logistics is one of the top luxury car dealers in China, and it is also trying to build a car dealership website. In the first quarter of 2009, CALI launched the long-planned website www.at160.com (not updated in a few months) to serve urban car buyers and dealers. China Automotive Logistics Corporation was listed on the U.S. OTCBB in November 2008, and successfully transferred to Nasdaq on June 30, 2009.
China Auto Logistics Inc. mainly provides customers with auto sales and transaction services through web auto sales and transaction information platforms. The company’s business includes car sales, financing services, online advertising, car capital increase services and airport car plaza services. The company’s wholly-owned and controlled operating subsidiaries include:
- Tianjin Binhai Shisheng Trading Group Co., Ltd. (Tianjin Binhai Shisheng Trading Group Co., Ltd.)
- Tianjin Hengjia Port Logistics Corp.
- Tianjin Ganghui Information Technology Corp.
- Tianjin Zhengji International Trading Corp. (Tianjin Zhengji International Trading Corp.)
- Zhonghe Auto Sales Service Co., Ltd.