Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (NASDAQ: PT) was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Beijing, China. It has 432 full-time employees. It is a financial technology solution service provider mainly for B-end customers. Connect with commercial institutions to reinforce their financial service capabilities to help monetize traffic and product sales; the other end connects with financial institutions to provide them with big data and artificial intelligence capabilities to help them acquire and operate a large number of Internet users, so as to quickly achieve Intelligent transformation.
Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT):
PINTEC is a fintech empowered overall solution provider. The company provides financial institutions and commercial institutions with efficient smart retail financial solutions, covering consumer scenario installment, personal credit, small and micro enterprise credit, wealth management, and insurance Brokerage and other fields, and provide a variety of tools such as product development, traffic acquisition, marketing operations, management monitoring, etc.
Pintai connects business partners and financial partners on its open platform, enabling them to provide financial services to end users. Its technology platform includes loan solutions for borrowers to issue loans; loan solutions for borrowers who provide funds for online shopping; and wealth management solutions for asset management companies and insurance companies to promote product sales.
Pintai focuses on standardizing the key elements of retail finance such as complex scenarios, traffic, data, risk control, capital, products, etc., to create an end-to-end solution that is embedded into the customer’s product and service system like a chip. Help them quickly realize intelligent transformation and enhance business value and competitiveness.
Pintai hopes that through the company’s services, many small and medium-sized commercial and financial institutions can quickly realize intelligent transformation like technology giants, and meet the tide of consumption upgrades in China. Pintai fully connects and utilizes their long-tail traffic, scenarios, and funds to form a huge ecological network, which in turn covers hundreds of millions of consumers and small and micro customers. Through this B2B2C model, the company’s vision can be realized: “Use technology to make finance more equal.”
Pintec Technology Holdings Co., Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation agreement with China Investment Guarantee Corporation to develop digital lending technology in China; established a strategic partnership with Best Wonder Co. Ltd. to develop digital lending solutions to support small and micro businesses.
Pintec Technology Holdings Limited (PT) History:
- In June 2016, the PINTEC brand was officially launched.
- In June 2016, Xuanji products were released and put into operation.
- In July 2016, Muffin Insurance Brokerage Company was established.
- In September 2016, the group’s business was split, and Pintai focused on serving corporate customers.
- In January 2017, PINTEC’s Countdown issued a public offering of consumer finance ABS.
- In October 2017, a joint venture with FWD Group (FWD) established a robo-advisory company PIVOT in Singapore.
- In April 2018, a joint venture with United Overseas Bank (UOB) established AVATEC in Singapore to provide smart credit solutions to Southeast Asia.
- In June 2018, it completed a series of financing of 103 million US dollars and launched a strategic cooperation with Sina .
- In October 2018, Pintai officially landed on Nasdaq.
- In March 2019, Pintai wholly acquired InfraRisk, an Australian credit management software service provider.