Luk Fook Holdings (International) Limited (OTCMKT: LKFLF, Hong Kong Stock Exchange: 0590) was founded in 1991 and is headquartered in Jordan, Hong Kong. It has 7,000 full-time employees and is mainly engaged in all kinds of yellow platinum jewelry and jewelry Jewelry procurement, design, wholesale, trademark authorization and retail business. In recent years, it has opened up the high-end watch market.
Chow Tai Fook , Chow Sang Sang , Luk Fook Jewellery and Tse Sui Lin are collectively the four largest jewellers in Hong Kong .
Luk Fook Holdings (LKFLF):
Lukfook Group (Lukfook Jewellery) was established in 1991 and listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in May 1997 (stock code: 00590). It is mainly engaged in the procurement, design, wholesale, trademark authorization and retail of various yellow and platinum jewelry and jewelry In recent years, it has opened up the high-end watch market. In the 2016 financial year, the turnover and gross profit of Luk Fook Group were approximately HK$14.03 billion and HK$3.254 billion, respectively, compared to HK$15.923 billion and HK$3.832 billion in the 2015 financial year. In July 2016, the company’s market value was approximately 11 billion yuan.
As of March 31, 2015, Luk Fook Group Corporation operates 1,437 stores in Mainland China, Hong Kong, Macau, South Korea, Singapore, the United States, Canada and Australia.
As of March 2017, Lukfook Jewellery has more than 1,500 retail stores in Hong Kong, Macau, Mainland China, Singapore, South Korea, Malaysia, the United States, Canada and Australia. Specific distribution:
- Hong Kong: currently has 47 branches
- Macau: 10 branches located in Macau’s new road, Willis Dodo Village Hotel, Galaxy Hotel, Sands Cotai Central and other areas
- Mainland China: It has entered the Chinese market as early as 1994, and currently has 1,430 branches in Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou and other places.
- Singapore: 2
- South Korea: 1
- Malaysia: 1
- United States: 3
- Canada: 2
- Australia: 1
Luk Fook Holdings (LKFLF) history:
- 1991: Opened in Hong Kong, set up the first branch in North Point, Miss Hong Kong champion Yang Baoling was one of the shareholders
- 1994: Established the first domestic branch in Guangdong, China
- 1996: Weng Hong and Yang Baoling served as spokespersons
- 1996: The “Chinese Jewelry Appraisal Center” was established in Hong Kong. This center obtained ISO17025 (Emerald) authentication criteria, ISO17025 (diamond) certification and ISO17025 (gold content testing) certification in 2005, 2009 and 2015 respectively. This center also complies with ISO9001 quality management system certification
- 1997: Listed on the main board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (stock code: 590)
- 2000: Established an online jewelry trading platform
- 2001: 10th anniversary of the establishment, with nearly 70 branches
- 2002: Opened the first branch in Macau. In the same year, it purchased 350,000 square feet of land in Nansha District, Guangzhou City, Guangdong Province, China to build “Liu Fook Jewelry Park” and set up its own jewelry processing factory
- 2003: Obtained a sole proprietorship license in Mainland China and opened the first local branch in Canada
- 2006: Opening of the first US branch
- 2010: Opened the first Singapore branch
- 2011: The head office “Lukfook Jewelry Center” in Jordan, Hong Kong was officially opened, and the second phase of the “Lukfook Jewelry Garden” construction project started
- 2012: Won the “Retailer of the Year” award in the international jewelry event “JNA Awards”, and was selected by “Retail Asia” as “2012 Asia Pacific Top 500 Retailers” and “Hong Kong Best Retailers”
- 2013: The “Lukfook” trademark was recognized as a “China Well-known Trademark” by the national administrative agency, and the number of Lukfook jewelry stores worldwide exceeded 1,000
- 2014: Luk Fook Group announced that it had reached a sale and purchase agreement to acquire a 50% interest in China Gold and Silver from Hong Kong Resources Holdings
- 2015: Signed a three-year contract with the world’s largest diamond supplier De Beers Group of Companies (“De Beers”) for the special allotment of rough diamonds, becoming one of De Beers’s 84 special alloters worldwide. In the same year, opened the largest overseas branch in Toronto, Canada
- 2016: Received the “Hong Kong Service Brand Decade Achievement Award” by the Hong Kong Brand Development Council