Dada Express (Dada Group) Dada Nexus Limited (NASDAQ: DADA) was founded in 2014 and is headquartered in Shanghai, China. It has 2149 full-time employees. It is a leading local instant retail and distribution platform in China.
Dada Nexus Limited (DADA):
Dada Group was established in 2014 and has successively received investment from top funds and strategic partners such as Sequoia, DST, JD.com , Wal-Mart, etc., with a cumulative financing amount of approximately US$1.3 billion.
Dada Group is the leading local instant retail and distribution platform in China. According to the order volume and GMV in the first nine months of 2019, according to iResearch Consulting, Dada Express is the leading local instant delivery platform of Dada Group in China. Through crowdsourcing, it can reasonably match the capacity for frequent fluctuations of orders in instant delivery. , Efficiently respond to the peak order volume throughout the year.
As of December 31, 2019, Dada’s express delivery business covers more than 2,400 counties, districts and cities in China, with a peak daily order volume of about 10 million orders. JD Daojia is one of the largest local instant retail platforms in China under the Dada Group. It aims to benefit consumers, retailers and brand owners together. Its business covers more than 700 counties, districts and cities nationwide.
Relying on Dada Express and retail partners, JD Daojia provides consumers with the ultimate service experience of one-hour delivery of massive commodities such as supermarket convenience, fresh fruits and vegetables, medicine and health to their homes. (The above information comes from the official website)
History Encyclopedia of Dada Nexus Limited (DADA):
- 2014.6 Dada officially launched
- 2015.2 Kunlun Wanwei plans to invest 3 million US dollars to subscribe for approximately 5 million preferred shares of Dada Nexus Limited
- 2015.4 JD Daojia launched
- 2015.6 Dada completed a $100 million Series C financing led by DST, followed by Sequoia and Jinglin
- 2015.9 Dada completed a $300 million Series D financing led by DST and Sequoia Capital
- 2015.12 JD Daojia and Yonghui reached a strategic cooperation
- 2016.4 JD Daojia merged with Dada into: Dada-JD Daojia
- 2016.6 Dada-JD Daojia reached strategic cooperation with Walmart
- 2016.10 Dada-JD Daojia received a strategic investment of US$50 million from Walmart
- 2018.4 Dada-JD Daojia and China Resources Vanguard reached a strategic cooperation
- 2018.7 Dada-JD Daojia reached strategic cooperation with top ten pharmacies in China
- 2018.8 Dada-JD Daojia completed a new round of US$500 million in financing. Wal-Mart and JD.com each increased their holdings and accumulated more than US$1.3 billion in financing
- 2018.9 Dada-JD Daojia reached strategic cooperation with Watsons, Wanning and MINISO
- 2019.6 Dada launches “Sky” big data platform
- 2019.12 The company changed its name to Dada Group, and its local instant delivery platform Dada was renamed Dada Express and completed the brand upgrade. Dada Express covers over 2,400 counties, districts and cities, and JD Daojia covers over 700 counties, districts and cities.
Dada Nexus Limited (DADA) investment:
Dada Express (Dada Group) Dada Nexus Limited (NASDAQ: DADA) listed on NASDAQ on 6/5/2020 IPO, the issue price is $16.00, 16.5 million shares are issued, and 264 million US dollars are raised. Goldman Sachs (Asia )/ BofA Securities/ Jefferies underwriting.