Good Times Restaurants Inc. (NASDAQ: GTIM) was founded in 1986 and is headquartered in Lakewood, Colorado, USA, with 1,431 full-time employees. It is a chain tour company that provides beef or chicken sandwiches, burgers, onion rings, cakes and ice cream Wait.
In love with the restaurant Good Times Restaurants (GTIM):
Love on Restaurant owns, operates, and franchise restaurants in Colorado through its subsidiaries. The company operates Good Times Burgers & Frozen Custard, a fast restaurant, and Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar, a high-end casual dining restaurant.
The history of Good Times Restaurants (GTIM):
- In 1968, Round the Corner Restaurants was founded. At its peak, there were 30 chain restaurants in 4 states in the United States;
- In 1986, Round the Corner established Good Times Restaurants Inc. and opened Good Times Drive-Thru Burgers;
- From 1990 to 1993, Round the Corner became a subsidiary of Good Times Restaurants, Inc., and then divested the former in 1995 and went bankrupt in 1996;
- In 2013, Lian Shang Restaurant acquired a 48% stake in Bad Daddy’s Burger Bar;
- On May 7, 2015, Good Times Restaurants completed the acquisition of the remaining 52% stake in Bad Daddy’s International, LLC for US$21 million.