China Yuchai International Limited (NYSE: CYD) was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Singapore with 8,678 full-time employees. It is China’s largest independent diesel engine manufacturer and the controlling shareholder of Guangxi Yuchai, on December 6, 1994 Listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Yuchai International China Yuchai (CYD):
Through its subsidiaries, Yuchai International produces and sells diesel and natural gas engines in Mainland China and other countries. Its business can be divided into Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Company Limited (“GYMCL”) and HL Global Enterprises Limited (“HLGE”).
China Yuchai International mainly provides engines for light, medium and heavy road vehicles; generator sets; marine, industrial and agricultural applications, as well as supply of aftermarket parts and services; also provides passenger car engines, natural gas engines, diesel generator sets, diesel engine parts Components and remanufacturing services.
In addition, China Yuchai International is also engaged in the ownership and operation of hotels, as well as real estate development in Mainland China and Malaysia. The company’s products are sold to automobile manufacturers and agents.
Yuchai International China Yuchai (CYD) History (official website):
Guangxi Yuchai Machinery Group Co., Ltd. was founded in 1951 and is headquartered in Yulin City, Guangxi. It is a large modern enterprise group integrating the engine industry chain and the petrochemical industry chain and implementing related diversified industrial operations. Equipped, holding, and shareholding subsidiaries with total assets of 32.72 billion yuan. It is the most complete and complete internal combustion engine manufacturing base in China with the most complete product spectrum. It is located in Guangxi, Guangdong, Jiangsu, Anhui, Shandong, Hubei, Sichuan, Chongqing, Liaoning and other places Industrial base layout.
Yuchai Group ranks 316th among the top 500 Chinese enterprises, 154th among the top 500 Chinese manufacturing companies, 103rd among the top 500 most valuable brands in China, and 17th among the top 500 Chinese machinery companies. It won the “Autonomous Region Chairman Quality Award” “”China Quality Award Nomination Award”; is a national demonstration base for corporate culture construction, with a brand value of 23.275 billion yuan.
The engine industry chain takes Yuchai headquarters as the main engine production base, focusing on the development of engines and fully extending upstream and downstream, and finally forming a “parts-complete machine-terminal” gold industry chain. The petrochemical industry chain takes the production of lubricants and petrochemical products as the core, forming a pattern of agglomeration and development of petrochemicals, fine chemicals, automotive chemicals, and lubricants. Based on the Yuchai service system, the logistics service platform has expanded into service areas such as automotive aftermarket products, consumer products, energy and chemical products, and agricultural products, and has built a comprehensive logistics network and logistics service platform covering Guangxi, radiating across the country and ASEAN. The financial service platform expands financing channels, builds a financial leasing service platform, establishes a sound financing guarantee system, continues to promote the issuance of corporate bonds, and establishes a financial sharing center to ensure the security of the capital chain.
- In February 2006, the first domestically produced China-4 diesel engine came out in Yuchai.
- On July 26, 2006, the signing ceremony of the capital increase and share expansion of Yuchai Construction Machinery Co., Ltd. (the predecessor of Yuchai Heavy Industries) was held in Yulin Hotel. According to the agreement reached between the two parties, Handing Asia Pacific invested 355 million yuan to obtain a 43% stake in Yuchai Engineering Company. Yuchai Engineering Company was restructured from a wholly state-owned enterprise into a Sino-foreign joint-stock enterprise.
- On September 6, 2007, Xiamen Yuchai Engine Co., Ltd. laid the groundwork for the first engine production base outside the headquarters of Yuchai Co., Ltd. in Xiamen Automobile Industry City, Fujian Province.
- In October 2007, China’s first ISG hybrid was launched in Yuchai.
- In October 2010, C&C Trucks and Yuchai United Power were officially launched.
- In June 2011, China’s first automotive diesel engine meeting Euro VI emission regulations was born in Yuchai.
- In November 2011, Yuchai Shipbuilding successfully produced its first low-speed high-power diesel engine.
- On November 12, 2013, the signing ceremony of the joint venture between Yuchai Group and Capvis Energy (Hong Kong Stock Exchange 00007) was held in Hong Kong.
- On October 24, 2014, Yuchai Co., Ltd. signed a strategic cooperation agreement with the Central Academy of Mechanical Sciences, and the Yuchai Rapid Manufacturing Base, the State Key Laboratory of Advanced Forming Technology and Equipment, was unveiled.
Yuchai test area is divided into nine areas: general test area, general test area, special test area, 4W test area, parts test area, heavy machine test area, heavy machine test area, gas engine test area, Nanning base.