Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (AMEX:AMBO) was founded in 2000 and is headquartered in Beijing, China. It has 1881 full-time employees. It is a “learner-centered” organization that provides learning and education services to individuals and institutions. It is committed to To improve the development process of individual lifelong learning and learning organization through leading technological solutions, high-quality educational services and transformative innovation resources.
Ambow Education Holding (AMBO):
AMB Education Holdings Co., Ltd. provides education and career development services for students, fresh graduates, employees and management of Chinese companies. The company conducts business through two business departments, namely: Better Schools and Better Work ( Better Jobs).
Better Schools -provides educational services, covering K-12 courses and counseling services, as well as exam counseling courses; and international education programs. The department has a tutoring center that provides classroom teaching, small class teaching and one-on-one tutoring services to enable students to perform better at school and prepare for important exams, mainly high school and university entrance exams; and through its web-based The application of distance education courses allows students to obtain tutoring services. Its teaching software products include eBoPo, which provides complete subjects, online practice tests, and teaching for K-12 students.
Better Jobs ——Provide professional skill improvement services. The department provides students with practical training in professional skills, including case studies, work environment simulations and specific technical skills; and soft power training, including time management, speech, leadership and interview skills courses.
As of December 31, 2016, AMB Education has 45 teaching centers and schools, including 12 counseling centers, 4 K-12 schools, 10 career improvement centers, 18 training offices and 1 career development campus.
In 2007 and 2008, AMB Education Group received investment of 54 million U.S. dollars and 103 million U.S. dollars, respectively, creating the highest level of private education financing in my country. Investment institutions believe that Ambow has a deep understanding of the Chinese education market and is one of the few domestic education companies with abundant technological advantages. Ambow truly integrates traditional educational resources, network technology resources and individual education needs, and has formed a scale and has led The direction of China’s education service development.
AMB Education Group has been praised as China’s top ten education service brands by Sina , Sohu , Tencent , “People’s Daily”, Xinhua News Agency and other domestic authoritative media for many years , and was named “China’s Most Growing Enterprise 21 Star” by “China Entrepreneur” magazine “, was named “China’s 100 Fast” company by Business Weekly for three consecutive years.
Ambow Education Holding (AMBO):
- In 2000, Dr. Huang Jin returned to China with foreign advanced information technology and educational concepts, and devoted himself to promoting the development of China’s education service industry.
- In 2000, Ambow took the lead in proposing the concept of “building China’s own open online education platform”, and was the first to develop an international standard online education platform, which was appraised by experts organized by the Ministry of Education.
- In 2001, AMB initiated the establishment of a master’s degree in software engineering, and started the exploration and implementation of an international advanced software talent education model.
- In 2003, the five major categories and dozens of software products developed by Ambow successively passed various certifications and appraisals of the National Copyright Administration, the Ministry of Information Industry, and the Ministry of Education.
- In 2004, the entire series of educational software systems with the research and development purpose of “Silicon Valley Technology and National Copyright” have been applied to thousands of institutions across the country, including governments, universities, primary and secondary schools, information centers, and enterprises.
- In August 2005, AMB (Suzhou) Software Training Base was officially put into operation, creating a talent training model that “to achieve the role of students to employees in the form of an enterprise”.
- In March 2006, the “Ambow IT Training System” passed the Ministry of Education’s scientific and technological achievements appraisal. In April 2006, based on this system, Ambow and the Ministry of Education Science and Technology Development Center carried out the “IT Training Promotion Project” nationwide. Promote the improvement of the value chain of IT talent education in my country.
- In May 2006, the Beijing Normal University Anbo Education Development Research Institute, which is positioned for forward-looking research on education development and international high-end education cooperation, was established.
- In April 2007, after entering the “Tenth Five-Year Plan” project, “Ambow Network Teaching Plan and Explosive Learning Model Research and Experiment” entered the “Eleventh Five-Year Plan” national key basic education subject again, which strongly promoted my country In the field of education, “multi-learning and teaching methods are integrated into daily teaching in an information technology environment”.
- In October 2007, AMB Education Group received an investment of US$54 million, the largest private equity financing in China’s education service industry.
- In April 2008, Ambow’s large-scale charity event to assist one million college entrance examination candidates was launched, and 1.38 million college entrance examination candidates nationwide obtained the “heart core card” for college entrance examination volunteer evaluation.
- In July 2008, Ambow donated 1 million yuan to the Sichuan Charity Federation, donated 10 million yuan worth of heart-core cards for educational products and services, to assist poor college students in the disaster-stricken area to complete their studies and help education reconstruction in the Sichuan disaster-stricken area.
- In October 2008, Ambow raised 103 million US dollars, setting a new record for China’s education private equity financing. Investment institutions believe that Ambow’s learner-centered education service model represents the future trend of educational services.
- In October 2008, Anbo (Kunshan) Service Outsourcing Industrial Park, the largest domestic park-type training base with an investment of 400 million yuan, opened. Anbo Education Group put forward and fully implemented the concept of “Regional Education Drives Regional Economy”.
- In December 2008, the “Education New Heights Forum and AMB Education Strategy Conference” opened in the Great Hall of the People.
- In March 2009, the “Dalian Ambow Software and Service Outsourcing Talent Training Base Signing Ceremony” was grandly held in Beijing. Dalian Mayor Xia Deren (now Secretary of the Dalian Municipal Party Committee) attended. Ambow will build Dalian as the “No. 1 in China and No. One” service outsourcing city provides talent engine.
- In April 2009, the “University Student Training and Employment Forum in the New Economic Environment and the 3rd Anniversary Conference of IT Training Promotion Project” was grandly held in Beijing.
- Trading in AMB’s stock has been suspended since March 22, 2013.
- On March 26, 2013, AMB Education announced that Baring Asia had withdrawn its non-binding takeover offer letter. The main reasons for the withdrawal include: First, the three independent directors of Ambow Education resigned after the acquisition offer was issued; second, Ambow’s independent auditing agency PricewaterhouseCoopers resigned; third, the shares of Ambow Education were suspended on March 22.
- On May 16, 2014, the NYSE decided to start legal proceedings to delist AMB Education.
- From May 19, 2014, trading of AMB Education’s shares will be suspended from May 19, 2014. AMB Education retired to OTCBB, the over-the-counter trading system, and the stock code was changed to AMBOY.
- In April 2016, the “Application-oriented University Construction and Internet + Innovation and Entrepreneurship Talent Training Principal Forum” sponsored by the Science and Technology Development Center of the Ministry of Education and undertaken by AMB Education was held in Beijing. Li Zhimin Li, the Science and Technology Development Center of the Ministry of Education, attended the meeting and delivered a speech.
- In December 2016, a reporter from the Beijing Morning Post interviewed the vice president of Ambow Education. Dr. Huang Gang proposed that Ambow Education should be the leader of “mixed education”.
- On March 7, 2017, the signing ceremony for the strategic cooperation between Anbo Education Group and Dongba Sports was held in Beijing. Both parties plan to establish a football academy in universities.
- On June 14, 2017, the three-day 2017 China·Tianjin Overseas Chinese Entrepreneurship Development Fair and World Overseas Chinese Business Project and Commodity Expo (hereinafter referred to as “China Expo”) was grandly opened in Tianjin Meijiang Convention and Exhibition Center. As a representative of overseas Chinese business enterprises in Beijing, AMB Education Group will exhibit with many of its projects.
- On August 23, 2017, the launching ceremony of “Overseas Academician Experts Beijing Workstation” was held in Shijingshan “Beijing Qiaomengyuan·Qiaochuang Space”. Qiu Yuanping, director of the Overseas Chinese Affairs Office of the State Council, Qi Jing, member of the Standing Committee of the Beijing Municipal Committee and Minister of United Front Work, and Cheng Hong, deputy mayor of Beijing, attended the ceremony and jointly launched the “Beijing Workstation” under the witness of hundreds of overseas academicians and experts.
- On November 9-10, 2017, under the guidance of the Higher Education Department of the Ministry of Education, the 2017 Ministry of Education Industry-University Cooperation Collaborative Education Project Matchmaking Conference was held in Beijing. Anbo Education also communicated with 1800+ representatives of universities and enterprises across the country.
- On November 28, 2017, the Sina 2017 China Education Festival hosted by Sina Education Channel was held in Beijing. AMB Education won the “China Education Ceremony” award again, and the model promotes changes in education.
- On December 26, 2017, the Eighth Congress of the Shijingshan Science and Technology Association was successfully completed and closed successfully. Liu Xiaokan, vice chairman of the Beijing Association for Science and Technology, and Jin Qiuhong, member of the Standing Committee of the Shijingshan District Committee and Minister of Organization Department, delivered important speeches at the meeting. Huang Gang, vice president of AMB, was elected as the part-time vice chairman of the 8th Committee of Beijing Shijingshan Science and Technology Association.
- On January 9, 2018, the signing ceremony of cooperation between Anbo Education Group and Hebi Foreign Language Middle School was successfully held in Beijing Qiaomengyuan·Qiaochuang Space.
- On March 1, 2018, the Chinese journal “Chinese Talents” published the Anbo Tongshenghu special news in four full pages: “Tongsheng Legend and Danxun Story”.
- In March 2018, the China Internet of Things Industry Alliance awarded Ambow Education as the “Vice President Unit of China Internet of Things Industry Alliance”.
Ambow Education Holding (AMBO) investment:
Ambow Education Holding Ltd. (AMEX:AMBO) submitted its IPO prospectus on 8/28/2017 and delayed the listing date many times. The latest plan was to land on the American Stock Exchange on 6/1/2018 with an issue price of US$4.25. 1.5 million shares were issued and 6.375 million US dollars were raised.