Autohome Inc. (NYSE:ATHM) was established in June 2005 and is headquartered in Beijing, China. It has 4,335 full-time employees and is the most visited automotive website in the world.
Autohome (NYSE: ATHM) was established in 2005. It is China’s leading automotive Internet platform, providing consumers with high-quality automotive consumption and automotive life services, helping China’s automotive industry to flourish.
Autohome provides car consumers with full-process services related to car purchase, car use, car maintenance and car life, with comprehensive, professional, reliable, and highly interactive content, multi-level and multi-dimensional impact on the most extensive car Consumers are the most valuable Internet automobile marketing platform in China.
Autohome is committed to empowering users and customers through product services, data technology, ecological rules and resources, building four circles of “car content, car trading, car finance, and car life”, and building intelligence with data and technology as the core The automotive ecosystem has officially entered the intelligent 3.0 era.
History of Autohome (ATHM):
- In June 2005, the website of Autohome started its formal operation
- In August 2006, Autohome ranked among the top 5 professional auto websites in China
- In June 2007, the average daily page views (PV) of Autohome exceeded 10 million, and the overall monthly traffic of the website rose to the first place among domestic auto websites
- In February 2008, Autohome’s daily PV exceeded 20 million
- In September 2008, Autohome’s daily PV exceeded 28 million
- In December 2008, Autohome’s daily PV exceeded 30 million
- In March 2009, Autohome’s daily PV exceeded 50 million pages
- In February 2011, Autohome’s daily PV exceeded 100 million
- In September 2011, Auto Home and “Che 168” were integrated and divided into “Car Home” and “Used Car Home”
- In May 2013, the average daily coverage (UV) of Autohome exceeded 6 million, and the monthly coverage reached 80 million
- On December 11, 2013, Autohome was listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the stock code ATHM. The issue price was US$17. The opening rose +76.88% to US$30.07.
- In June 2013, the layout of e-commerce business, the “car mall” was launched, and 3000 transactions were facilitated in the first month
- In September 2013, the layout of financial business, financial related business online
- In December 2013, after the layout of the market business, the “home of car owners” went online
- In June 2016, Ping An Group acquired 47.7% of the shares and became the owner of the car home
- In September 2016, Autohome released the “4+1” strategy, which is to build the 4 circles of “car media, car e-commerce, car finance, and car life”, transforming and upgrading from “content-based vertical companies” to “based Data technology car company “1 core
- In June 2017, Autohome used car cloud platform was released
- In September 2017, Autohome was selected for the first time in the “Fortune” US stocks “100 fastest growing companies” list
- In November 2017, Autohome launched a strategic product-Che Zhiyun
- In January 2018, the market value of Autohome (NYSE:ATHM) exceeded US$10 billion
- In June 2018, Autohome made a strategic investment in the domestic online auction platform for second-hand cars—Taking Auto
- In August 2018, it officially announced the new upgrade of the “4+1” strategy and the new upgrade of the “4+1” strategy-building a “4+1 smart car ecosystem” and marching towards the 3.0 intelligence era
- In August 2018, Autohome released the “Integrity Alliance” and the first industry standard alliance for used cars was born.
Autohome (ATHM) investment:
Auto Home is an auto vertical website that provides professional information and forums for auto consumer users, as well as online marketing services for auto manufacturers and dealers. The author prefers and recognizes the business model of Autohome.