Tuniu Corporation (NASDAQ:TOUR), founded in October 2006, is headquartered in Nanjing, China, with 6,841 full-time employees. It is an online leisure travel service provider.
Tuniu Corporation (TOUR):
Tuniu’s mission is to “make travel easier”, providing consumers with travel product booking services from 64 cities including Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen, etc. The product is comprehensive, the price is transparent, and 400 calls are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Make a reservation and provide a wealth of follow-up services and guarantees.
Tuniu provides a variety of packaged travel plans, including organized and self-guided tours; as well as ticket sales for tourist attractions, visa application services, financial services and hotel reservation services and other travel-related services, as well as for leisure travelers Airplane, train, bus ticketing and car rental services. Tuniu.com also provides advertising services and insurance services.
At present, Tuniu.com provides more than 80,000 travel products for consumers to choose from, including group tours, self-service, self-driving, cruises, hotels, visas, scenic spots tickets, and company tours. It has successfully served millions of people on trips.
Tuniu.com provides its products and services through various online and offline channels (including tuniu.com website); mobile platform; main call center in Nanjing; call center in Suqian area; and other offline retail stores in China .
As of March 14, 2018, Tuniu.com provides more than 2 million travel products in 420 destinations around the world.
TOUR company products:
- Self-guided tours: There are self-guided tours at home and abroad, such as islands, Hong Kong, Macau, Sanya, Lijiang, Jiuzhaigou, etc. You can also order a product or any combination.
- Group tours: including short-term tours, domestic long-term tours, and outbound tours, with transparent itineraries and reliable quality.
- Travel with a group abroad.
- Company travel customization service: Customize personalized travel products tailored to your individual needs.
Competitive advantages of TOUR:
- High performance-price ratio: Tuniu is more affordable for similar products. Hundreds of professional travel consultants will help you screen out cost-effective travel products on the market.
- Rich products: select high-quality and cost-effective routes to form a rich product line to meet your domestic and foreign travel needs.
- Tailor-made: A professional travel consultant group and a rich product line can meet your tailor-made individual needs.
- Worry-free and convenient: Tuniu is more affordable for similar products. Hundreds of professional travel consultants will help you screen out cost-effective travel products on the market.
- Double protection: in-sale, after-sales tracking service and quality inspection, we will help you safeguard your rights to the end if there are any quality problems during the journey, so that your rights and interests will be effectively protected. Choose us and you will have double protection for your trip.
Memorabilia of Tuniu (transferred from Tuniu official website):
- In October 2006, the company was established;
- In January 2009, the new version of the website was launched;
- In March 2009, completed the A round of financing of millions of dollars;
- In March 2009, the company’s online travel product line;
- In April 2009, began to put video ads in the subway;
- In September 2009, the new forum was successfully launched;
- In October 2009, the resort hotel product line was launched;
- In November 2009, it was selected as one of the top 100 companies of 2009 Red Herring Asia Technology Innovation Company;
- In January 2010, Tuniu.com launched the “7×24 hours all-weather service”;
- In May 2010, Tuniu Tianjin Branch opened grandly on May 4;
- In May 2010, Tuniu won the title of “Enterprise Credit Evaluation AAA Credit Enterprise”;
- In June 2010, Tuniu.com officially launched a new travel booking telephone number: 4007-999-999;
- In June 2010, Tuniu Shenzhen Tourism Net was officially launched;
- In September 2010, Tuniu Chengdu Tourism Net was officially launched;
- In October 2010, Tuniu Wuhan Travel Net was officially launched;
- In December 2010, Tuniu Chongqing Tourism Net was officially launched;
- In January 2011, Tuniu Xi’an and Changzhou Tourism Nets were officially launched;
- In January 2011, Tuniu Ningbo Travel Net was officially launched;
- In March 2011, Tuniu Wuxi and Changsha Travel Nets were officially launched;
- In April 2011, Tuniu Scenic Area Ticket Channel was officially launched;
- In April 2011, Tuniu completed approximately US$50 million in Series C financing jointly invested by Sequoia Capital, Lotte Group , DCM, and Plateau Capital;
- In June 2011, Tuniu Resort Hotel Channel was officially launched;
- In June 2011, Tuniu Qingdao and Shenyang tourism websites were officially launched;
- In November 2011, Tuniu.com launched a new iPhone and Android Tuniu mobile client;
- In April 2012, he was selected as the 2012 “Canada Priority Cooperative Travel Agency”;
- In June 2012, won the “Most Dynamic Internet Enterprise” award;
- In June 2012, won the “2012 China Consumer Market Most Influential Brand” Growth Potential Award;
- In August 2012, won the title of “Most Popular Tourism Mall of the Year”;
- In September 2012, passed the ISO9001:2008 quality management system certification;
- In April 2013, Tuniu.com won the “Best Online Travel Agency in China’s Outbound Travel” award;
- In April 2013, Tuniu.com was awarded the “Most Brand Breakthrough Enterprise” by Jinyuan Award;
- In September 2013, Guangzhou branch opened;
- In October 2013, won the 5A travel agency;
- In October 2013, won the Top Agent Award 2013-2013;
- In December 2013, it was awarded the “Top 10 Domestic Tour Routes for the 2013 November Golden Week”;
- In December 2013, won the annual most popular website by netizens.