Anavex Life Sciences Corp. (NASDAQ: AVXL) was founded in 2006 and is headquartered in New York with 13 full-time employees. It is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company whose main focus is on the treatment of Alzheimer’s disease, central nervous system diseases, pain and Various cancers.
Anavex Life Sciences (AVXL):
Anavex Life Sciences Corporation is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company mainly engaged in the development and research of biological Alzheimer’s disease, central nervous system diseases, pain and various cancer treatment drugs. The main drug candidates include:
- ANAVEX 2-73: Phase IIa clinical trial for Alzheimer’s disease has been completed; and it is in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease, Rett syndrome, epilepsy, infantile spasm, Fragile X syndrome, Angelman syndrome, and multiple sclerosis And the preclinical research phase of tuberous sclerosis.
- ANAVEX 3-71: Targeting the main characteristics of Alzheimer’s disease, gene transfer via Σ-1 receptor activation and M1 muscarinic ectopic regulation (3xTg-AD) in mice, an effective drug candidate with very small doses .
- ANAVEX 1-41: Σ-1 agonist for neuroprotective applications.
- ANAVEX 1066: A mixed Σ-1/Σ-2 ligand for the treatment of neuralgia and visceral pain.
- ANAVEX 1037: Treatment of prostate cancer and pancreatic cancer.