Provention Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRVB) was founded in 2016 and is headquartered in Oldwick, New Jersey, USA. Among them, there are about 7 people. It is a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focusing on the development and commercialization of new therapies, as well as interception and prevention Cutting-edge solutions for immune-mediated diseases.
Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB):
Provention Bio, Inc. It is a clinical stage biopharmaceutical company that aims to develop new therapies to intercept and prevent immune-mediated diseases. The company uses a transformational drug development strategy to find, reposition and advance candidate products:
- Interception or prevention of immune-mediated diseases
- Insufficient clinical trial efficacy or abandoning development or lowering priority for strategic reasons
- Prove the pharmacological mechanism by preventing or blocking immunopathological pathways
Candidate products include:
- PRV-031 teplizumab and monoclonal antibody (mAb): for the interception of type 1 diabetes (T1D), currently in phase III clinical stage.
- PRV-6527, an oral CSF-1R inhibitor, is currently in phase IIa clinical trials for the treatment of Crohn’s disease.
- PRV-300, an anti-TLR3 mAb, is currently in phase Ib clinical trials for the treatment of ulcerative colitis.
- PRV-3279, used to treat lupus.
- PRV-101, a multivalent Coxsackie virus vaccine, is used to prevent acute Coxsackie virus B vaccine and prevent the onset of T1D.
Provention Bio and Amgen Inc. signed a licensing and co-development agreement for AMG 714.
Stock price changes:
On June 10, 2019, Provention Bio rose more than 300% in the intraday market, as it announced that the drug candidate teplizumab (PRV-031) had positive trial data and was used to intercept type 1 diabetes (T1D) in Phase III development).
Provention Bio, Inc. (PRVB) investment:
Provention Bio, Inc. (NASDAQ:PRVB) was listed on NASDAQ on 7/24/2018 IPO, with an issue price of US$4, 16,375,000 shares, and US$65.5 million in capital.