American Eagle Outfitters, Inc. (NYSE:AEO) was founded in 1977 and is headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, with 7,500 full-time employees. It is an international professional retailer Business, operating clothing, accessories, personal care products, etc. in the United States.
American Eagle Outfitters (AEO):
American Eagle Outfitters’ retail store mainly targets men and women aged 15 to 25. It provides products such as jeans, denim tops, sweaters, sweaters, coats, patterned T-shirts, shoes and accessories. It also provides girls’ underwear and personal accessories. Care products.
As of March 8, 2018, American Eagle Apparel operates approximately 933 American Eagle Outfitters Ole stores, 109 Aerie independent stores, 4 Tailgate independent stores and 1 Todd Snyder independent store in the United States, Canada, Mexico, Hong Kong and Mainland China. store.
Meiying also sells and distributes to 81 countries through its website (www.ae.com, www.aerie.com and www.ToddSnyder.com, etc.); and sells its products through 214 franchise stores of 25 international franchisees .
American Eagle Outfitters (AEO) History:
- In 1977, Jerry and Mark Silverman established the American Eagle apparel brand as a subsidiary of Retail Ventures, Inc. (formerly NYSE: RVI, delisted);
- In the second quarter of 1994, American Eagle Outfitters landed on Nasdaq, with 167 stores at that time;
- In February 2006, American Eagle Apparel Company established aerie lingerie sub-brand;
- As of January 28, 2012, the company has opened 911 American Eagle Outfitters stores, 158 aerie stores and 21 77kids stores, and also has 21 franchise stores in 10 countries;
- At the end of 2015, the number of company stores has exceeded 1,000;
- At present, all of American Eagle Outfit’s UK business has now ceased, its UK website has been closed, and all UK stores were closed at the end of July 2017.