Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California, with 869 full-time employees. It is a company that provides cloud-based security and compliance solutions in the United States and internationally.
Qualys, Inc. (QLYS):
Qualys, Inc. is a cloud security, compliance and related service provider for small and medium-sized enterprises and large enterprises. It is the first company to provide vulnerability management solutions through the Web through the use of a “software as a service” (SaaS) model. Cloud compliance and web application security products.
Qualys has more than 7,700 customers in more than 100 countries around the world, including most of the Forbes Global 100. Corus has strategic partnerships with major management service providers and consulting organizations (including BT, Dell SecureWorks, Fujitsu , IBM , NTT , Symantec , Verizon and Wipro). Qualys is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA). The company provides:
1. Qualys Cloud Suite , which includes vulnerability management, policy compliance, PCI compliance, web application scanning, malware detection services, web application firewall and Qualys SECURE Seal.
2. Qualys provides a complete set of security and compliance solutions on the Qualys Cloud Platform to enable customers to identify their IT assets, collect and analyze a large amount of IT security data, find and prioritize vulnerabilities, and recommend repairing operations and verifying such operations. Implement.
3. Qualys also provides core services , including asset tagging and management, reports and dashboards, questionnaires and collaboration, repair and workflow, big data correlation and analysis engine, as well as alerts and notifications to achieve integrated workflow, management and real-time analysis And reporting, cross-IT security and compliance solutions.
4. Corus also provides cloud infrastructure services , including data, data processing functions, software and hardware infrastructure, and infrastructure management functions.
Qualys, Inc. sells and sells its IT security and compliance solutions directly to customers through its sales team, and indirectly sells and sells through its network of channel partners such as security consulting organizations, management service providers, value-added resellers and consulting companies .
Corus serves companies in the education, financial services, government, healthcare, insurance, manufacturing, media, retail, technology and public utilities industries, as well as government entities and small and medium-sized enterprises.
Qualys, Inc. (QLYS) History:
- In 1999, Qualys was founded;
- In December 2000, QualysGuard was released;
- In 2002, QualysGuard Intranet Scanner was released;
- In 2003, Qualys released FreeMap;
- In 2008, Qualys released QualysGuard Policy Compliance, QualysGuard Web Application Scanning (WAS);
- In 2010, Qualys released QualysGuard Malware Detection Service and Qualys SECURE Seal;
- In July 2010, Qualys released Qualys BrowserCheck;
- On September 28, 2012, Corus’ IPO landed on Nasdaq and raised US$87.5 million, which was jointly underwritten by JPMorgan Chase and Credit Suisse ;
- In 2014, QualyGuard Web Application Firewall (WAF) was released, which provides protection for websites running on Amazon EC2 and locally;
- In 2015, the WAF 2.0 version was released, and in the same year, the Cloud Agent Platform was released;
- In August 2015, Qualys AssetView was released;
- In February 2016, ThreatPROTECT was released;
- In July 2016, the company announced that Qualys would be integrated into the Microsoft cloud platform-Microsoft Azure Security Center.