Cardica Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDC) was founded in 1997 and is headquartered in Redwood City, California, USA. It was formerly Vascular Innovations, Inc. and changed to its current name in November 2011. It has 47 full-time employees. A medical device company is a developer of automated kiss and systems for performing coronary artery bypass procedures.
Cardica Inc (CRDC):
Cardica, Inc. is mainly engaged in the design, manufacture and sales of automated kiss and systems for cardiac surgeons to perform coronary bypass operations in the United States and internationally. Kadika Medical’s products include:
- C-Port xA Anastomosis System: Used to perform end-to-side anastomosis, allowing the tail end of the bypass graft to be attached to the closed or narrowed coronary artery downstream;
- C-Port Flex A Anastomosis System: Automatic anastomosis is one of the procedures for performing coronary artery bypass surgery;
- PAS-Port Proximal Kiss System: It is used when performing end-to-side proximal kiss between the saphenous vein and aorta;
- MicroCutter XCHANGE 30: Endoscope micro-cutter products for chest, pediatrics, weight loss, colon and general surgery;
- In addition, the company authorizes its intellectual property to be used in fields such as robotic diagnostics or therapeutic medical procedures.