PBF Logistics LP (NYSE:PBFX) was founded in 2012 and is headquartered in Parsippany, New Jersey, USA. It is a subsidiary of PBF Energy Company LLC. It owns, leases, acquires, develops and operates crude oil and refined products terminals, pipelines, and storage in the US Facilities and other logistics assets.
PBF Logistics (PBFX):
PBF Logistics is divided into 2 departments to operate: Transportation and Terminaling, and Storage.
The assets of PBF Logistics include:
- Delaware City rail unloading terminal, a light crude oil rail unloading terminal serving Delaware City and Paulsboro refineries;
- Toledo truck terminal, a crude oil truck unloading station serving the Toledo refinery;
- DCR West Rack, a heavy crude oil unloading facility serving the Delaware City refinery;
- A terminal facility, including 27 propane storage bins and a truck loading facility;
- The PBF Logistics storage facility includes 30 storage tanks for storing crude oil, refined products and intermediates.
PBF Logistics (PBFX) investment:
PBF Logistics has a dividend of 8.49% and a P/E ratio of less than 10 times, which is very attractive.