Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE: AYX) was founded in 1997, formerly known as SRC LLC, and changed to its current name in 2010. It is headquartered in Irvine, California, with 800 full-time employees (12/31/2018). It is a company that provides Self-service data analysis software platform companies enable companies to improve business results and productivity of business analysts.
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX):
Alteryx is an American computer software company headquartered in Irvine, California, with a development center in Broomfield, Colorado. The company’s products are used for data blending and advanced data analysis. Alteryx has a clear goal, which is to enable a layman to perform advanced analysis.
Alteryx, Inc. provides:
- Alteryx Designer -used for data preparation, mixing and analysis, can be deployed in the cloud and internally;
- Alteryx Server -a secure and scalable product for sharing and running analysis applications in a Web-based environment;
- Alteryx Analytics Gallery -a cloud-based collaboration product that allows users to share workflows in a central repository.
Alteryx serves customers in the commercial and financial services companies, consumer products, healthcare, retail, technology, tourism and hospitality industries in approximately 50 countries.
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) History:
- In 1997, SRC LLC, the predecessor of Alteryx, was founded by Dean Stoecker, Olivia Duane Adams and Ned Harding;
- In 1998, SRC released Allocate, a data engine containing U.S. Census data with a strategic location, allowing users to manipulate, analyze and map data;
- In 1998, SRC developed Solocast;
- In 2000, SRC LLC signed a contract with the US Census Bureau;
- In 2006, SRC LLC released Alteryx software, a unified spatial and non-spatial data environment for building analysis processes and applications;
- In 2010, SRC LLC changed its name to Alteryx, Inc., taking the name of its core product Alteryx;
- In 2011, Alteryx raised US$6 million in venture capital from SAP Ventures, the investment arm of SAP AG ;
- In 2013, Alteryx received US$12 million in Series A investment from SAP Ventures and Toba Capital;
- In 2014, the company received a total of US$60 million in Series B investment from Insight Venture Partners, SAP Ventures and Toba Capital;
- In 2015, Alteryx received a lead investment from Iconiq Capital in the C round of financing, with a joint investment of US$85 million from Insight Venture Partners and Meritech Capital Partners;
- In 2015, Alteryx announced the establishment of a new relationship with Microsoft in order to achieve faster and easier data analysis through Power BI;
- In 2016, Alteryx ranked 24th in Forbes Cloud 100;
- On March 24, 2017, Alteryx IPO landed on the New York Stock Exchange.
Alteryx, Inc. (AYX) investment:
Alteryx, Inc. (NYSE:AYX) listed on the New York Stock Exchange at its IPO on 3/24/2017 with an issue price of US$14.00. It issued 9 million shares and raised US$126 million. The stock code is AYX.